Air Force 1 - World Love

I just got the london regular ones, the blue/baby blue/white mids, and they are :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
23Jump45Man's HEAT AUCTIONS HERE!
.....http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZ23jump45manQQhtZ-1

man, the beijing supreme mids and the tokyo supreme lows
af107_max_mid_china.jpg

af107_max_lo_tokyo.jpg

both beautiful, but so expensive as to be utterly uncoppable
wanted: 2003 Garnett All Star Jersey... real bad

turn the music up
turn me down

they fit bad. I never had any problem until they changed the fit. the shoes looked all stretched when i tried on the Japans premiums. Nike go back to the old fit, please.

Just visited the Members Only Store and Nike is calling these Londons, while everyone else is saying Japan.

Nike Pic, Blue instead of Purple (I like better and wish released)
68bc8rd

5x6qwyf

5z6f9kh

Release pair
6h5xpah.jpg
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

So, is it purple or blue?
That blue looks :pimp:
pimp.gif
too bad 225$ :x
sick.gif
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
LOOKING FOR LEBRON PE IVs (SVSMs PREFERRED) SZ10.5-11 PM ME, E-MAIL, OR AIM... PRICE + PICS!​

i said from day one those were the londons and got shut down. yes i want a cookie
NORTHLDN
SUCCESS is my DESTINY
HOPE FOR THE BEST PREPARE FOR THE WORST
AUDERE EST FACERE

There purple and if anybody in NYC needs a hookup i work At FL holla at me.
Code:
 Team I'll Slap your favorite team member
What's really poppin​

NDC must have messed up on the members only page to put those Japan's under the London release. I don't think they have samurai's in London. When I saw them in person I had to pick them up. They're like some weird bluish grey color that seems to go well with the purple. 1st pic is mine, the 2 small ones are from PYS. The flash kind of makes it look more grey than it really is.

4t7qxx0.jpg

af107_max_lo_tokyo_9.jpg

af107_max_lo_tokyo_8.jpg

all the supremes have looked 10x's better in person so far...hopefully the socals will 2 i cannot wait til those drop!!!!

^Yeah I agree 100%.Hopefully they looked just as good in person as they do on the sample pic. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I need a pair of those Japan joints.
FS:NIKE KOOL BOB LOVE BOBBITO AF1 2ND&3RD EDITION 9.5-13 175 SHIPPED,
MARK SMITH LASER AF1 DS AF1 SZ.12 265 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT easyback45@yahoo.com(I wear a 12-13)

Paris Supreme looks tough!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

ShooFoo23 is right about the city and color. the grey has a blueish/seafoam tint to it, and in certain lighting looks either grey, light blue, or light green. for the tokyo series, they decided to use purple because it tradionally is a color used for royalty. light blue/green stands for peace, longevity, and purity.

i've been eyeing these since they dropped here at the 1love store in tokyo, and i finally pulled the trigger on them this past weekend (birthday present for myself :b
tongue.gif
af1_tokyo01.jpg
af1_tokyo02.jpg
af1_tokyo03.jpg

Back
Top Bottom