Air Force 1 - World Love

For some reason the Berlin Supreme max is listed as a premium in Footlocker EU and priced the same (69.99).
Couldn't sneaker find it in my size but the sku is available in the latest catelogue.

NT London had the Berlin, Paris and London packs.
Was about to buy the London and Paris supremes but decided to get them at the end of the day.
Went to Footlocker and was surprised to see them there so got 30% off using employees discount.
Pics to come very soon!

Eric, cheers for the shout the other day.

Size? have limited amounts of the canvas Af1s up at the moment but the smallest that they have left is an 8.5 grrrrr
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

all the world supremes are nice shoes and made with quality materials and thats a shock coming from nike
JORDAN LIGHTING 4 SIZE 8.5 WITH XL T/SHIRT FOR SALE $300.00 EMAIL ME AT NIKES200DEEP@AOL.COM

you know these samurai images are recycled from a Nike Kobe Shozoko t Shirt right(production year '05)?

af107_max_lo_tokyo_8.jpg

af107_max_lo_tokyo_9.jpg

65znj1l.jpg

548ufzq.jpg

www.dyyhardsvault.com Grand Opening (Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts) here. Nike Kobe USA Home/Away Jerseys XXL, M up. Melo 1.5 11 in.
Blog for new items/personal blog

Finally managed to get some pics

Got them during employee appreciation.
Bit disappointed the London supreme doesnt have a leather inner and a red AF1 badge on the Paris would look better imo.

You can find those at any Niketown or Nike retailer. Those dropped back in July. The GR AF1 white lows are $80, the premiums are $125, and the supremes are $200 plus.
DJ Ransom

Da R Entertainment, thanks for the reply.

Where in california is the AF1 China available? I think my friend lives at redondo beach california
_

_

Back
Top Bottom