AIR FORCE 180 DAVID ROBINSON?

have the air force 180 david robinsons ever been retroed? if so when and where can i get a pair? if they have not, when are they going to retro them?

no they have not. i don't think that there are any plans at the moment. nike hasn't even retroed any of the previous pumps either...to include the command force; d rob's first nike pumps.

i do miss my og pair though!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

With Reebok retroing 5 or 6 colorways of the original Bringback Pumps and countless colorways in the Court Victory and Omni Pump, you would think that Nike would consider at least one retro Pump release...

Pressures, Command Force, 180s, give us something.... Right?

yummy
47b7ce38b3127ccebe7d91462f2400000026108AZNWrVm1ct8

47b7ce38b3127ccebe7d91442f2600000026108AZNWrVm1ct8
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

^ outstanding. i was in like in junior high when those dropped and i always wanted them but never got my paws on them = (

they need to retro the command force and the ballistic force next summer
THIS HOW WE CHILL FROM 93'
TIL'

that paint job on the back heel midsole is what sets them off and makes them ill, i would cop those if nike did this colorway RIGHT!
TeamDC/MD/VA​
home of the chicken wings w/mambo sauce and fries​

^^^^Nice stuff man.

True hi-tops.
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

one day i will have myself a pair of these

for a decent price obvious

these babies going an easy 300 usd
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

wow these are really really ugly... sorry guys.. but they are...
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

i said this many times, Nike should start retroing high tops again. they were the @#%$ back in the days, well my days.

Man those bring back some memories.
Two summers ago I was at my mom's house and I found my old pair of Command Forces. I put them on and tried to wear them around the house and the midsoles crumbled like old cheese. R.I.P.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

micmorales... Here goes...
267086873.jpg

267086869.jpg

267086858.jpg

252615407.jpg

The Red/White/Blue were Size 12 DS and were a little too big for me and crumbling around the right air window... Sold them to a guy in Australia a few months back....

The White/Neon Green/Black pair are 10.5 DS no sign of yellowing or crumbling... Truly one of Nike's greatest imo...

damn those are :smokin
smokin.gif
......crazy the way basketball sneakers have changed so drastically :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

they retroed the air assaults, those were some really high high tops, I really hope these get retroed, along with other high top nike kicks. They are fire.

PETITION-we need one to retro these

^^^damn!!! i forgot about that colorway!!! i thought those were the illest. they released those last...i think. there was one other colorway too for a total of four. it was that magentaish color from the aj vi. the wht/blk/teal (d robs), wht/red/blue, the wht/magenta, and those. i don't think nike produced a blk colorway in those either.
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Back
Top Bottom