Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

Black/white (og release of course) were my first real Nike and $100+ shoe I bought on my own and those black/gold would be like a special edition to those lol but I didn't really wear them a lot because they were clunky so gonna pass.

Hopefully 2019 Nike brings back the better stuff

Just got this on my Google news feed from sneaker news. While not an OG colorway, I do like these!! Looks as it could have been an OG for his time in Phoenix (that's what Nike is pushing it as). Just wanted to pass the info along.

nike-air-force-max-cb-suns-4.jpg
nike-air-force-max-cb-suns-2.jpg

Nike be TROLLING the **** outta us...they bring back a shoe we want but give us dumb *** colorways....smh

Will have to see what that OG CB CW looks like. The Cobalt Air Force Max that was released this year was complete garbage.

hyperbole, i bought those & they were build waaaay better than leather air force max kicks in da last decade.

hyperbole, i bought those & they were build waaaay better than leather air force max kicks in da last decade.

I just picked up a few pairs of these, on the way. It’ll be interesting to see how these are built, I know most are not happy with the small changes made. I’ve never owned these so I’m looking forward to them

seems like they have fixed the toebox on the upcoming og cw
the older releases had less material at the front and toecap was sitting lower

Wish they would have just kept the color matching stitching instead of going with white. Oh well. That's easily fixable.

Back
Top Bottom