Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

Which colorway are you referring to? pic?
JM

POSTING PICS ON HERE IS A HEADACHE FOR ME.. BUT THE ALL WHITE COLORWAY WITH HINTS OF BLACK AND ROYAL.. I BELIEVE THEY ARE OG'S

* YES THE PAIR ON PAGE 2 IT IS!!!

Last edited:
These are one of my grails; all time favorites! I just picked up some '07...I will definitely picked this shoe up.!

Copped a few pairs back in 2007 and rocked them to the ground. Loved this shoe since they first released. I will get a few pairs next year.

I still have the Black/Grey from before... swear they're released like every 2 years though.

I'm down for those Cobalt one's though.

Someone on Niketalk helped me track these down back in 01 or 02 whenever these were retroed. They were definitely hard to find at that time. I got em in a Mom and Pop in Da Heights on Amsterdam and the 180's. I've been waiting for a re-retro ever since cant believe they haven't dropped again.

I remember getting the same model cw white/ red for like $40 from shoe city. I think it was around the same time nike released the CB 94 in white / red. '02 I believe. Liked them so much went back and brought a second pair. Also, had the '07 black nubuck release for Christmas '07 8). If I can get the 2001 Nike Air Force Max B royal blue colorway I'll skip out on these. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Love these. Picture where Chuck hangs on the rim with these on is legendary :smile:

anyone else notice something off about that photo or is it just me? the air max logo on the tongue is supposed to be white not that off grey garbage, and they are charging 140 for these, not 110 like the 06 retro. nike better fix that, asap, how hard is it to make a shoe correct, at least the tongue looks almost high enough. but that grey lettering on the air max has to be white, I've got a few  06 pairs, 2 dead thrown away, 2 almost dead, and one brand new. they better come out right. if not to ebay i go, just lost a pair for 140 ugh.

Last edited:
they dead *** re-retroed that TRASH white black and red colorway? da same color i saw languishing for 30-40 bucks everywhere just a few years ago? lol....

they need to re-retro da white and concord OGs

and they need to show da 1993's some actual love and bring out da OG colors....

I'm so disappointed in those pics :smh:. I'm glad I still have a DS pair of them. That grey looks :x on the black. The rest of them? Just...NO

Would love to have the Cobalt colorway. Hopefully they'll drop. If not, I'll take the black/grey joints.

First retros (00 I believe) were the best, with the o.g. high top-length tongue.

Don't know why they cut them short on the ones afterwards...:smh:

I LOVE this shoe.

But, this is one of those shoes that every time I wear, something bad happens. :lol:

These and Team orange 95s. Seems like everytime I wear either of these shoes, train gets delayed for a half hour, run into crazy ex, get a parking ticket...

Anybody else have a "cursed" pair of kicks?

Last edited:
I LOVE this shoe.
But, this is one of those shoes that every time I wear, something bad happens. :lol:
these and Team orange 95s. Seems like everytime I wear either of these shoes, train gets delayed for a half hour, run into crazy ex, get a parking ticket...
Anybody else have a "cursed" pair of kicks?

I don't know about cursed, but I got into a lot of bad spots wearing my Air Jordan III - True Blue (2001)... Including an arrest

i hated the long tongue, was happy to have the second retro with a normal looking tongue

Back
Top Bottom