Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

WHY WONT NIKE RELEASE THE COBALTS...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... THEY KEEP RELEASING THAT NAVY CRAP AND THOSE WHITE/RED ONES THAT ALWAYS GO ON SALE... :smh:

Man I have been looking for a pair for years, finally found a DS pair in my size, the year can end now.

I found these when i was in college at a old sneaker spot owned by this asian guy. i was so thirst i bout them a whole size smaller than i wear lol
nike-air-force-max-cb_.jpg

we STILL never got a good retro of these......  -__-

these are da only barkleys i need left.

So are we getting the OG Air Force Max too, or are we ONLY getting this "updated" 2013 version? :smh:

Last edited:
^^^^ Both. JM said so on the first page. And he is the ultimate source

-But I'm really surprised how similar this updated model looks to the OG pair. I was thinking og something along the lines of the Air Max Barkley.

Last edited:
2013 looks off for some reason...

Last edited:
I guess my '06 pair will do even tho I need a new crispy pair this 2013 pair doesn't do it for me...

[QUOTE name="jshortt"]
Originally Posted by jshortt

Once again, thanks to my little bro.  We're getting another retro of the OG Air Force Max in the spring, inexplicably re-labled as the "Air Force Max 2013" though everything looks the same.  Four colors, but only one of them (OG Black/Grey/Met. Silver) was pictured.  Others mentioned were Wolf Grey/Black/Wolf Grey, a White/Black/Varsity Red (which I'm sure will be similar to the last one), and a Darkened Blue/Court Royal.

Peace,

J

2n99q2w.jpg

There will be both the OG and a "new version" of this style...didn't catch the name on the "new version"...maybe that is the "2013"...???

JM

[/quote]

Brahs read this, their are two version of the same shoe

Still got a pair of these on ice. Plese, NIKE give us the White/ Black based OG colorway!!!!!

After seeing the "Fab 5" picture in "shock and awe"...

I took a second look at the picture below....

It seems like most of us got caught and deceived by enthusiasm... All of the shoes in the picture below seems to be the same VAC-material the "Fab 5" are... I got the feeling that this is what we are getting and not "two versions"... Hope Im wrong....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom