Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

Once again, thanks to my little bro.  We're getting another retro of the OG Air Force Max in the spring, inexplicably re-labled as the "Air Force Max 2013" though everything looks the same.  Four colors, but only one of them (OG Black/Grey/Met. Silver) was pictured.  Others mentioned were Wolf Grey/Black/Wolf Grey, a White/Black/Varsity Red (which I'm sure will be similar to the last one), and a Darkened Blue/Court Royal.

Peace,
   J

2n99q2w.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

One of the few sneakers that could get re-released every 2-3 years and I would cop every time.

these barkleys are da ones that needed a proper follow thru..they dropped da ball something HORRIBLE on da last retro.....how u don't drop da OG colorway of these?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last time these were properly made imo was in 2000, after that it just been poor banana releases

Originally Posted by jshortt

Once again, thanks to my little bro.  We're getting another retro of the OG Air Force Max in the spring, inexplicably re-labled as the "Air Force Max 2013" though everything looks the same.  Four colors, but only one of them (OG Black/Grey/Met. Silver) was pictured.  Others mentioned were Wolf Grey/Black/Wolf Grey, a White/Black/Varsity Red (which I'm sure will be similar to the last one), and a Darkened Blue/Court Royal.

Peace,
   J

2n99q2w.jpg
There will be both the OG and a "new version" of this style...didn't catch the name on the "new version"...maybe that is the "2013"...???

JM

Originally Posted by Rob1ne

Last time these were properly made imo was in 2000, after that it just been poor banana releases

My '03 pair of the white/black color way was dead on with the originals. Even had Nike Air on the insoles. I compared my '07 pair with them, there was definitely a difference.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by sckid20

Still got two pairs....i could use these tho
21b4uqe.gif
THIS!!!! Loafed on them when they re-released....DROP THESE NIKE!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif
Same here. I'm in need of another pair of the Blk/grey/white joints so i'm down.

nike-air-force-max-cb_.jpg

we STILL never got a good retro of these......  -__-

these are da only barkleys i need left.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

nike-air-force-max-cb_.jpg

we STILL never got a good retro of these......  -__-

these are da only barkleys i need left.
Same here. Had these in the 6th grade when they first came out. I thought the retro's of these that they released (in horrible cw's I might add) the shape of the shoe was turrible!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Barkley%20Air%20Force%20Max%20CB%20Grant%20Air%20Force%20HIgh.jpg

these barkleys are da ones that needed a proper follow thru..they dropped da ball something HORRIBLE on da last retro.....how u don't drop da OG colorway of these?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Huh?

I have these buried somewhere at the bottom of one of my stacks. Was just thinking about them recently. Need to find them. Always loved them.

Back
Top Bottom