Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

i just paid $85 (tax included) ... I wasn't going to wait any longer and risk not getting the black/metallic CW

Man this pic makes them look super duper clean....
I don't even see how anyone can hate on the air force maxes.... like you said... they just look so clean... all the other b/s I got... I still like my force maxes the best.... they just look perfect on... and **** seem to love them when I wear em... so it's simple math

I don't even see how anyone can hate on the air force maxes.... like you said... they just look so clean... all the other b/s I got... I still like my force maxes the best.... they just look perfect on... and **** seem to love them when I wear em... so it's simple math

:stoneface:

is the grape a general release? hopefully it wont be too hard to get, i really prefer this over the jordans.

Those grapes look bleh...too incomplete lookin.

Agreed. Not even discussing the Vac Tech, this is a colorway that would have rocked in the 90s, but no way that colorblocking would have been used. Swoosh same color as the base is a no-no.

Nike - Drop an OG Cobalt CW and then we'll talk.

On a side note, I'm starting to think it's time to gobble up all kinds of sneakers that came out in "OMG it's da Grapes!" CW that tons of these young JB fans don't even know exist and then hit the B/S forum.

Last edited:
They Grey pair went on sale for $89 at FinishLine. Might consider getting them.

Why hasnt this cw retroed yet

I got the black / white colorway for $100 from FNL website.   used my $20 WC and a coupon off the retail of $140.  Came down to $100 which im cool with.  I should of waited, but didn't want the risk of my size being taken eventually.   Right now on FNL they are $120 and can probably be had for about $90 with a coupon and $20 WC reward card.   If you want to even wait a few more months (perhaps after the summer),  these will probably drop to $80 on FNL and with a coupon and reward card I can bet you can get these for around $55 - $65 .   It will happen,  just have to be patient and wait it out for a bit on FINISHLINE.COM

I just purchased the Grey pair for $68.07 at FNL. But thinking of exchanging for the black pair and take it to footlocker for an exchange. Since their price on the grey pair is still more than in Finish line. Basically an even exchange but different color.

how do the fab fives vac tec fit? Some say true, some say they run small?

whats up with it? thanks!

I would go half size up on this. I tried on my tts, but fit a bit snug. Tried a half size up and it felt roomy but more comfortable.

how do the fab fives vac tec fit? Some say true, some say they run small?
whats up with it? thanks!

They are TTS (for me)... Then again, every nike shoe I've picked up since 1991 has been a sz12 and I've never had a problem

Back
Top Bottom