Air Force Max OG (Fab 5, Barkley) Re-Retro...

can someone tell me if they fit like the latest air force max 180 ?

because then, I definitely go up half a size.

thanks a lot guys!

Last edited:
Just purchased the red ones. Not bad looking in person, especially for $68 with tax.lol

not feeling that vac tech material:frown:

i concur...vac tach is crap. way to ruin another classic!!! and as for all these new cw's...they really need to stop. :x

that's why i still have these...my grails!!! the first retro...closest thing to the og....including the big tongue :D will be worn this some time this year...

i concur...vac tach is crap. way to ruin another classic!!! and as for all these new cw's...they really need to stop.
sick.gif

that's why i still have these...my grails!!! the first retro...closest thing to the og....including the big tongue
happy.gif
will be worn this some time this year...

I agree,nice pics. i stilll got mine they run small.

i concur...vac tach is crap. way to ruin another classic!!! and as for all these new cw's...they really need to stop. :x

that's why i still have these...my grails!!! the first retro...closest thing to the og....including the big tongue :D will be worn this some time this year...

One of my all time favorites. I hope they release these again. Still wear mine.

i bought 3 pairs of the first retros and those are my last of the 3. i beat up the other 2 playing ball and these will just be for casual use. pity nike screwed up the re-re-retro.

after reading some of the past posts and looking at the wannabe retros, it's even more discouraging seeing how they butchered the color blocking too! the grey letters instead of the white that really stood out. also the the grey part just above the max unit instead of the metallic silver...oh and the broke looking/weathered 3M swoosh? C'MON MAN! :smh:

Last edited:
Ive been goint thru my collection and its surprising how similar these are to the KDII an the air max sweep thru, I dont think they are light enough (vac tech) to ball in by today's standards but in terns of design and fit these are very similar to a lot of current "performance" nike bball sneakers.

It's really a comfortable shoe. Yeah I know, It's nothing like the OG's but I wouldn't pay retail for these. Rather scoop them up for the low, which I did and I don't regret them. Will try to get the black ones for $80.

I still haven't unboxed my black/metallic silvers...
Gonna be some winter beats though.
I need Michigan to go back to Nike so I can update my authentic game shorts...
What I don't need is those Adidas joints in my life...
It just isn't right.
:nerd:

Still got two pairs....i could use these tho
21b4uqe.gif

word I can get me a pair of these as well

Still have the black and silver pair, but I'd jump on these in a heartbeat... if they release it correctly.

I just want them to release the other two OG Air Max Penny 1's, the OG Chris Webbers in black and blue, and these quoted in this post and I'm good.

Also the Carbon Fiber Flightposite 1s

I just got a NDS 2007 air force max, looks pretty good. Would these be 100% rockable? I've worn them once and seems ok. I'm a size10 and I got these size11s! Lol

^^^Yes...I wear mine every so often no issues...

Thanks! I just sold mine though. Can't get the fact out of head that i'm wearing shoes an inch bigger than my usual size :smile:

hi all

im after the black/grey fab fives and it looks like it will be ebay (im in ireland)

have these been counterfeited or can i be confident enough that they will be genuiune

any reputable shoplinks or ebayers welcome (sz 10 us)

i had the 2007 issue and wore them to death,

the soles split on both feet at the deep creases in the white area 

thanks

Back
Top Bottom