Air Force One 40/40 club ?????

Can anyone give me a lowdown. I know they we're released for Jay-Z's 40/40 club.
But after a google search, I can't really find much info on these.
I copped a pair secondhand, and was curious about them thanks NT.

The white/black lows been out for a while. Only a handful of people got them. How much did you cop them for?

They were a hyperstrike if I remember right. The number of those produced are pretty low. It's basically a white/black low with the logo on the heel.

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

ummm, 2.98 I literally copped them second hand. At the Super Thrift in the ghetto by my house.
I find heat all the time there. I'm no expert after what I did read I figured them to be fakes. Either way I'm not losing out they don't even fitme They seem to match with my other AF1's pretty well though but there was no box. I know that doesnt matter but hell here's the pics thanks guys forthe info......

Ya for whatever reason they bootleged 40/40's hard.

There is so many fake pairs of 40/40's floating around and I do belive yours are a pair.

Originally Posted by GasDreamer

ummm, 2.98 I literally copped them second hand. At the Super Thrift in the ghetto by my house.
I find heat all the time there. I'm no expert after what I did read I figured them to be fakes. Either way I'm not losing out they don't even fit me They seem to match with my other AF1's pretty well though but there was no box. I know that doesnt matter but hell here's the pics thanks guys for the info......

fake b...

Cool thanks for looking out. I seen 'em never heard of 'em paid 2.98 I think came home googled em. But I figured I could get a good lowdownon here,I'm wondering what aaron was. Why the #@!+ would they bootleg this ugly !++ shoe. I was sure they were fake once I seen they were a hyperstrike.....
Anyway good looking out NikeTalk.

I'll never understand the hype surrounding this shoe, other than that they're related to Jay-Z.

As a shoe, they're horrible. The double swoosh is horrendous.

When I googled 'em I was wondering the same thing. Jay-Z is a fruitcake, why would these be so cool!!!!
I understand the Doom Dunk being hype or the Quas sneakers or a thousand other collab's or quickstrikes or whatever.
I actually thought it had something to do with baseball the 40/40 club, but I'm a dumb****....
I guess it's the fact that so few real ones are made, can someone post real pics of them???

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom