Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I get "Coupon Code "HALFTIME" not valid

EDIT: Nvm, it probably just doesn't apply to the original freshwater pairs that I'm trying to buy. 
I believe you have to log in. It only worked on the blk/freshwaters for me. I tried to get the white ones for $50..... No go

That's cus u the cleanest..
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it 
laugh.gif

They not called the emeralds anymore?
OG cats prefer Emerald, I guess.

Freshwater is more mainstream now... :lol:   Having said that, some also consider "Emerald" to be the black-emerald colorway.  

That's crazy. I had never heard of them as the fresh waters until this recent retro :lol:

freshwater was when they changed da emerald colorway description during da first retro.

they kept da emerald name for da black ones.

Thanks. Yeah, I do not consider those Freshwaters.  I consider Freshwater interchangeable as Emeralds. 

Copped Freshwaters on Ruvilla for $60+shipping with code HALFTIME.  :pimp:

Warning: deathly slow website with crashes. 

I ordered the blue/volt pair yesterday morning, logged in just now and the status is listed as "Picking".
Did this happen to anyone else?

From what I remembered Freshwater was first mentioned on the Griffey 2's. The white colored ones. Always called OG emeralds.

From what I remembered Freshwater was first mentioned on the Griffey 2's. The white colored ones. Always called OG emeralds.
Nah, those were White/Spark Blue (unless there is another white griffey 2 that i am not aware of, which is completely possible)

And the Black pair was still referred to as mariner emerald on the OG Griffey 2

Back
Top Bottom