Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Need
D542A751-915B-4823-B8FC-9090AF231E3E.jpeg

The details on these, the lil red stitching on the back. :pimp:

^^ Local I assume? These are the only ones I care about right now.. Volts just showed up at my doorstep, but beyond the Cincy's all I need is the freshwaters

$225 isn't bad considering FTL decided to charge me shipping and it came out to be around $190 for the volts.

^^ Local I assume? These are the only ones I care about right now.. Volts just showed up at my doorstep, but beyond the Cincy's all I need is the freshwaters

ebay , listed for $250 worn once and I offered $215

This is definitely not always the case tho

Ive copped plenty of stuff easily cause people didn’t like it

So stop trying to be negative mikeyboy and let us get happy
A alot were disappointed with the Jackie Robinson joints, and there were the same hate on them and many passing. Those things went fast, I've seen that no shoe is safe, is wild.

Just unboxed the Volts.... Super torn on them.

In hand the colors look much better than I thought, I dig the blocking. Sizing all wonky for me, I went .5 up cause 2016 was terrible fit, these are HUGE.

Also material is TERRIBLE. Straight from Nike and got folds, the minute I tried them on the paper thin material was crinkling like hell. These just aint gonna last long unfortunately. I think they may be going back to NDC.

these are trash 🤾🏽‍♂️ 🗑, just terrible color placement on a “what the” team color edition Griffey

The Jackie Robinson‘s were basic and uninspired. So, I guess I’m fine with the freshwater and royals…….. for now.
I wholeheartedly agree. I'm legitimately surprised that so many in here seem to love them so much. No hate...I just don't get it.

FNL JD, mainly UPS, on that bull man

y’all know how FNL and JD use sure post so the MyChoice upgrades it. I ordered the royals Saturday and my packages have went from IN - KY - IL for the week, that’s it. Both packages

between the 2, I’ve gotten 2 different updates for each saying my package was upgraded to ground and 5 different updates between the 2 changing the delivery from Sunday to Saturday, Saturday to Tuesday, Tuesday to Monday, Monday to now Wednesday

Wtf is UPS doing :angry:

I hope mine are still on my doorstep. I’d rather them be delivered tomorrow instead of 8pm CT. I had to go out of town for my daughters softball game.

Not sure if this makes sense but the color-blocking on these scream baseball shoe, along with the detail. Had they swapped around the emerald and white, would’ve been dope, but it would’ve felt like more of a rehash than a homage. Had they not been given “The Sweetest Swing” nickname I would’ve thought these to be some exclusive hall of fame kick.

D4993E5F-09E7-40EA-9111-149A677B983E.jpeg

I agree about the materials. The suede is ok’ish but the leather is like that stuff you can buy at hobby lobby or michaels. It’s paper thin. However.... I’ve waited too long to own a pair and the colors do pop.

Not sure if this makes sense but the color-blocking on these scream baseball shoe, along with the detail. Had they swapped around the emerald and white, would’ve been dope, but it would’ve felt like more of a rehash than a homage. Had they not been given “The Sweetest Swing” nickname I would’ve thought these to be some exclusive hall of fame kick.
IMO, they remind me of a What The Griffey CW

For those around Delaware area the footlocker and champs sports at Christiana Mall both have multiple sizes left of the royals. Champs told me 8-9.5 left and I didn’t ask at footlocker but they were out on display.

Back
Top Bottom