Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Just gimme...
1595565226873.png

I had the white and the fresh water pair on stockx list... gladly removed them as I’ll wait for the 21 pair. Wasn’t trying to pay those asking prices and no one accepted my bids.

Anyone know which color ways we’re getting for sure?

Honestly, the black bits on your midsole look way better than mine did. The chippage on mine were way worse. Ridiculous.

My royal Griffey 1s also chipped badly, honestly that turned me off on a lot of Nikes and Jordan’s.

Loved the retro 10 years back. Had fresh water, emerald, and volt. Although, not comfortable and paint chipping made me off them all.

Bad paint jobs were a hallmark for retros around that time. Tossed out a pair of HoH exclusive CB34s because it began fading and chipping after a few wears.
Well remember, this was 4-5 years into them going away from the old open cell PU that held paint better, but yellowed and crumbled, to the closed cell PU that didn't hold paint as well, but lasts longer before crumbling. We're now at the point where the paint seems to hold better, at least for some Jordans, but the shoes still are no where near as comfortable since the more porous open cell PU was naturally softer. And of course, the construction of the Air Max units changed.

Back
Top Bottom