Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I was mad that I didn't cop when they were on discount on Eastbay the last time around. Kept lagging and lagging until my size was gone. Won't make that mistake again.

Same mistake i made with the marina jade bw's :smh:

I need mitchell and ness to release some Seattle griffey jerseys
They already did like 2 years ago, both in white and teal with sleeve patches :emoji_fire:

Bought my first pair because of Curren$y:

Real talk, as soon as this video dropped i went on pickyourshoes(rip) and copped the '07 Penny 1s just off GP

Still got all mine but Ill cop another pair
IMG_20160329_124308.jpg

Damn these all look like the '09-'10 retros, you've take good care of all them

Still have three pairs of each OG from 09.

Bought the black and green pair in 15 or 16 and they fit nothing like the 09 pair so I returned them.

Curious to see what these are like.

Gonna have to scoop a pair! Griffey’s and hopefully a COVID vaccine:nerd::smokin 2021 needs to hurry up, I’m feeling done with 2020.

These fit small to me. I'll cop 10.5 next time. Did anyone else feel these were super short/ narrow in the toe area?

I don't know if I had a bad pair but the inner sock lining was annoying that's why I sold it... for some reason everytime I wore it the sock liner would come off and just feel loose when I wore these... hopefully it's different this time around... maybe I just had a bad pair

still have my freshwaters from 09, copped the ‘16 freshwaters & volts, and will be grabbing these as well... these are top 3 all time for me.

but please Nike.... bring these back just once

725A72D2-5B18-477B-B088-8F22CF753AE7.jpeg

5766CFD9-B044-47A3-944C-40D8DE7AC7F0.jpeg

F69B3235-DB8F-40B6-AB84-7D9C08CD9729.jpeg

that hot red/anthracite was soooooo crazy.... would honestly triple up if they did these again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom