Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

I was supposed to take the month off January off! Wow! I’m paying retail. This is a retro you can’t sleep on. I remember the ‘09 hype for these from cats that never seen the man play.
I had em back in the 90s when I was in like 3rd grade used to sit in class just looking at em all day. Loved these damn shoes!

I had em back in the 90s when I was in like 3rd grade used to sit in class just looking at em all day. Loved these damn shoes!

Oh yeah. These are a timeless shoe. Cats that don’t watch baseball or k ow who Junior is love these.

1996 they flew, these flew, 2009 (2010 restock) they flew, the 2016 somewhat flew. I regret not getting all 3 OG colorways for 99.99 each at this spot in my city.

I had the 2010 restock and I wore them until my air bubbles burst. Gym, casual. Love this silhouette

Oh yeah. These are a timeless shoe. Cats that don’t watch baseball or k ow who Junior is love these.

1996 they flew, these flew, 2009 (2010 restock) they flew, the 2016 somewhat flew. I regret not getting all 3 OG colorways for 99.99 each at this spot in my city.

I had the 2010 restock and I wore them until my air bubbles burst. Gym, casual. Love this silhouette
Right bro, these are still so fire. I wore them joints everywhere untill they literally fell apart. I washed em one day in the washer after running thru some creeks and it was a wrap 😂

Yo, so everybody that wanted me to grab sizes, I went back today and they only had an 8 and 10.5 left. The lady told me people was going crazy for these when they saw em. My bad, I'll keep looking at the other hibbets around me to see when they get em. Wish I could've helped out.

no problem man... I'm just happy that you were trying to help me (and a lot of others) out. it's the thought that counts. merry Christmas and happy holidays bro....

Merry Christmas everybody. Hope everybody and there families have a great one, and stay healthy in the new year.
Merry Christmas Eve to the NT fam! We all we got! Stay safe and healthy and in these coming back to back holidays!

Man these was the first over $100 shoes that my parents ever got for me when I was 13 back in ‘96!

I had to be in the honor roll to get these but I did it and that was the only time I was in the honor roll in school as well lol....

Anyways these shoes brings back so many memories man.... 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Yo, so everybody that wanted me to grab sizes, I went back today and they only had an 8 and 10.5 left. The lady told me people was going crazy for these when they saw em. My bad, I'll keep looking at the other hibbets around me to see when they get em. Wish I could've helped out.
What’s good with that 10.5? I need these!

Back
Top Bottom