Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

A February date is going to make me want to beast like I said I wouldn't and get them now. (Hi, GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal :emoji_wave::emoji_weary:) Vday plus Carmines, plus the onslaught of All Star weekend for which we know Jb and Nike loves to come for that refund check... I'd rather just go from Jan. to March :lol:

Last edited:
Struck out at my local champs, they pulled them from the floor this morning after getting the call from corporate, sales rep said they only sold a few and got a small shipment at this particular location down in Boca.

Not sure there will be a huge problem getting these. I still have my fresh waters from ‘09 and the last time I wore them was to an M’s game like 3 years ago, so I don’t think I’ll re-up.

Griffey has been teasing a Jackie Robinson shoe (model?) so I may wait for that.

5E497A56-0F28-4BD4-944E-4D042BCA8626.jpeg
I can’t seem to find my volts now :smh:
1st world problems. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Walked into a Foot Locker (HOH) yesterday. They didn’t have them on display but they looked them up and found them in the back.

Next thing I know, the guy comes out with a Size 11 from the back, pulls them out of the box and asks me if I want to try them on. I told him “Nope, I’m good” because I wanted to buy them quickly. He seemed like a newer employee and was about to sell them to me until another employee (assuming a manager) looked up the release date (02/15) stopped him and shared the news with me. They didn’t mention how many pairs they had, but for whatever it’s worth didn’t seem worried. I was SO CLOSE... :frown:

Didn’t even realize these were out in the wild. Going to hit a few malls and see what I can find. If not, 2/15 it is.

Went to champs today and they received what the manager said was a “stern” email from leadership to hold the release date until 2/15... I should’ve just drove to Austin...

Went to champs today and they received what the manager said was a “stern” email from leadership to hold the release date until 2/15... I should’ve just drove to Austin...

My buddy went to that Austin Champs store two days ago and they only had about 6 pairs left, but seemed to have also got that same "stern" memo because they wouldn't sell what they did have.

Back
Top Bottom