Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

came to this thread after seeing them on SNKRS. These were sitting last time they retro’d, and could be had easy, some places even discounted. I am amazed that at a 170 price tag these are going to be hard to grab now? I understand they are a nice shoe with nostalgia attached but they do not deserve this kind of hype IMO. Nike eating hard off this hype train.
Wouldnt even call it hype as much as its the fight against botters.
Sure theres a little buzz but the selling out scramble for a pair will be due to botting resellers going for extra coin.

808s and heartbreaks....

Real talk.... I hope that SNKRS keep treating me good....They’ve been letting me cop last yearand thank god for that coz the foot app reservation and about shiiiiii any more

Why is that? I just started to kinda get back into sneakers not long ago but don’t know much about that app.

Retros used to have no hype and would just appear on shelves at your local stores. If you wanted them they weren't hard to get.

It's interesting seeing them hype them up now.

Just putting them on SNKRS makes the appearance of resell value which will have the sharks circling.

Saw these customs on IG

560CEA37-B604-4F82-BD35-5F5E6A268646.jpeg

I think I might hold out for the royal colorway. I'm trying to be more mindful with spending on shoes this year but knowing me if I see any Griffey 1 on the shelves I'm probably going to buy it... I have no self control :frown:

Back
Top Bottom