Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Would you guys have wanted a volt air bag?

Anyway... late TBT.

griffey-max-emerald.jpg
Dope.

Just got my email from Nike informing me a delayed shipment due to the weather. As long as its not canceled I'm fine with it.

Bruh, I’m so glad I copped on StockX release day. My Sz 13 lowest ask currently is $340. That’s $100 more than I paid on release day. Absolutely ridiculous.

for these , that’s insane , my pair from FNL I paid $135 for arrive today , too bad I can’t wear yet cause snow

I’d say something is up with StockX. Supposedly 5 or 6 pairs of sz 13 sold for 300 within like a 4 minute span when it’s been consistently been hovering around 260-270 range.

You think it's stockx or individual buyers?

Every time I see a jump like that I'm assuming its some "sneaker investor" buying up asks at a certain price to raise the going rate.

1 million percent dudes just like this with this laughable BS. A lot of the stores are selling to these "investors" at an already inflated price and guys like this are speculating the price is going to nearly triple what they paid. You and I both know they aren't going to hit the returns these dudes think and so I'm willing to bet exactly what you said, that they will buy a pair themselves off stockX to try to artificially inflate the value of the shoes

I'm just saying I 100% don't think that every sale or data point on StockX is entirely truthful

I agree, though some shoes on StockX have availability (barring if some are unauthorized) that outweigh the people bidding on said shoe. If people would be the collective with the bidding price (I know that is most likely impossible) then these shoes would be less.

1 million percent dudes just like this with this laughable BS. A lot of the stores are selling to these "investors" at an already inflated price and guys like this are speculating the price is going to nearly triple what they paid. You and I both know they aren't going to hit the returns these dudes think and so I'm willing to bet exactly what you said, that they will buy a pair themselves off stockX to try to artificially inflate the value of the shoes

He needs a new investment strategy

Back
Top Bottom