Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Went to FNL on my lunch break and copped!
20210219_121053 (1).jpg

Went to FNL on my lunch break and copped!
20210219_121053 (1).jpg
Giving me hope one of the local spots still has a pair. Things have been shutdown since Monday out here anyhow and still not open until tomorrow i believe.
Only thing is none were open for reservations so not sure if they got them in at all.

1 million percent dudes just like this with this laughable BS. A lot of the stores are selling to these "investors" at an already inflated price and guys like this are speculating the price is going to nearly triple what they paid. You and I both know they aren't going to hit the returns these dudes think and so I'm willing to bet exactly what you said, that they will buy a pair themselves off stockX to try to artificially inflate the value of the shoes

Dudes like this are trash

has hibbett been known to oversell? still says in proccess they usual quick to ship
Not sure on Hibbetts behalf but do know the ice storm really hit parts of the south rather hard.
Out this way anything shipping wise is backlogged a minimum of 3-4 days. Wouldnt stress it unless you didnt hear anything by this time next week.

Back
Top Bottom