Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Happy.
0FDFF73C-7F7E-4115-94BE-2DA263F8AC94.jpeg

As a Reds fan, I love that hat. Don’t see it on the store however.

SNKRS pairs shipped (arrives tom), so theoretically may see a temporary dip in resell for those watching the market

Man bro you might get lucky

they hit me with that when they cancelled my black/purp Barkey then I hopped online the next day at like 6 am and saw em again, applied the 25% off from the other cancelled order and they ended up shipping. Blessing in disguise.
they didnt give me a 25 percent off code. thats the point. where the code is supposed to be it says coupons depleted

Dont. Give me atleast this work week, if by Saturday theres no update then do as you may.

I’ll be out and about this week as well.If there’s a 13 I’ll scoop it and keep you both posted. I wasn’t able to make it out today because I’m rushing to get all my work done for the week 😂

Checked back in with the same spots as yesterday and shipments have still yet to arrive. Heres whats been gathered thus far...

Footlocker Austin (soldout last friday)
Footaction Killeen (no and wont)
Footaction Waco (maybe Weds or Fri)
Hibbett Temple (no and wont)
Champs Killeen (cant get through on phone)
Champs Waco (maybe Weds or Fri)
Champs Austin
(soldout but possibly more with Weds or Fri)

Keep in mind this is only central Texas locations, would imagine other retailers in other states have either yet to receive theres or likely to have them diverted back online at some point.
Ill throw in the towel two weeks from now but until then...

I knew Austin had them in but I couldn't make a the trip and didn't want in case they sold out of size.

Checked back in with the same spots as yesterday and shipments have still yet to arrive. Heres whats been gathered thus far...

Footlocker Austin (soldout last friday)
Footaction Killeen (no and wont)
Footaction Waco (maybe Weds or Fri)
Hibbett Temple (no and wont)
Champs Killeen (cant get through on phone)
Champs Waco (maybe Weds or Fri)
Champs Austin
(soldout but possibly more with Weds or Fri)

Keep in mind this is only central Texas locations, would imagine other retailers in other states have either yet to receive theres or likely to have them diverted back online at some point.
Ill throw in the towel two weeks from now but until then...

Repped.

I don't live in your state, but this is good NT energy right here.

Pair from Hibbett came in today. I wear a size 8 but got the last 8.5 I saw when I saw the link posted in here plus ppl were saying to .5 size up.

they fit fine .5 size up although I feel like TTS could’ve probably been doable but I’ll never know as I never found any in store lol

they also don’t feel like bricks IMO as other ppl were saying the 2016 pair felt like. I didn’t own that pair so I can’t compare but they feel like most sneakers to me.

didn’t take any pics of them in the box cuz there’s enough of those in the thread but I will say that every box I receive from Hibbett has been through hell and back

228 essentially means the resell maybe made 10-15 extra dollars given opportunity costs. I wouldn’t be mad at that price to be honest. I’ve bought Jordans for more.

Back
Top Bottom