Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

Missed hibbett :angry:

How they gonna restock when they've been canceling other peoples orders... insult to injury smdh

I don't mess with Hibbett anymore. After they backdoored my black and red 11s and I had to drive 45 minutes down I-35 to grab my 2nd pair I had secure I was done. I think They've gotten better in store but turnover there is so bad. I see a different face every time I walk in the location in Waco.

For anyone that has a pair how's the sizing? I wear a 10.5 in most Nikes and Jordans except for AF1's I wear a 10. Can I get away with a size 10?

Just picked up from City Gear (Jackson, MS). If you're in a small market I'm pretty sure you can still cop. Redemption for the L from SNKRS lol

Attachments

• griffey_24.png
    griffey_24.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 622
Got the shipping confirmation earlier, notifications should be making rounds for any who placed Hibbett orders yesterday.

Still on the hunt for that elusive size 12 lol. I hate that things are difficult now. My spare account looks nice with money sitting in it though lol.
Local shops have still yet to get their shipments in so there is hope good Sir.
Will be making calls in a couple hours here and will post if anything pops up.

Local shops have still yet to get their shipments in so there is hope good Sir.
Will be making calls in a couple hours here and will post if anything pops up.

Thanks so much! I went and talked to my friend at champs and said to give it a couple more weeks but to keep checking lol.

Still on the hunt for that elusive size 12 lol. I hate that things are difficult now. My spare account looks nice with money sitting in it though lol.
It seems like 12 has been difficult to find. I've been able to get two 13s but no 12.

that reds pair is 🔥 they did a good job on that retro plus colorway. even got the white air chambers 🔥

Be careful Gentleman and woman. Received a pair from stockx and it had a lump on the inside left toebox. Trying to get a return started but stockx taking their time. We'll see what happens.....

Back
Top Bottom