Air Jordan 1 “Yellow toe” SUMMER 2022?

Well, from the appearance of this thread hopefully there’s not too much hype for this shoe
Watch what happens on release week.

…the fire will burn.

249E84CC-B0F6-48CC-B265-F5A3E147DEF8.gif

SBB is just pigskin

soft ≠ good leather

Good leather holds up for decades like a 1985 or thick-cut leather designer. SBB look trash when used.

I'm surprised I didnt sub to this thread... I thought I might've missed the release

Might go the early route with Goat, these are a need for me

Just a heads up, but a legit ebay seller is having a 25% store wide sale for labor day and has...yellow toes. Just got mine for retail.Not a fsr by now but here's the link. If that doesn't work search for seller bobabasketball. I've purchased from them before for what it's worth.

Edit: forgot to mention the coupon adds automatically at checkout.

I know SBB is known for that soft leather but didn't the outlet banneds with the X have even better quality?? My cyber Monday 1s were plush AF. Unc 1s I got are pillows to. Even the inside padding on the UNC is beast compared to aj1 these days

Just a heads up, but a legit ebay seller is having a 25% store wide sale for labor day and has...yellow toes. Just got mine for retail.Not a fsr by now but here's the link. If that doesn't work search for seller bobabasketball. I've purchased from them before for what it's worth.

Edit: forgot to mention the coupon adds automatically at checkout.
Props on this. I owe u sum on the back end

This one is next in line for me to go after. Are these hyped or flying under the radar due to Lost and Founds coming next month/the number of good releases happening the past few weeks? Need a pair for me and the wife

Back
Top Bottom