AIr Jordan 1 60 + - BULLS AND CELTICS PRE ORDER

May 13 · Air Jordan 1 High Retro - Bulls vs. Celtics - 60+ Pack

yhst-95366634798048_2054_136747761.jpg

The Boston Celtics may have edged the Chicago Bulls in the first round of this year's NBA playoffs, but the grudges go back almost 25 years to whenMichael first came into the league to challenge the Eastern Conference supremacy of Larry Bird and company. To honor the long-standing rivalry, Jordan Brandwill release an Air Jordan 1 60+ Bulls vs. Celtics Pack. The pack features two Air Jordan 1 colorways, one for each team. The Bulls version has a classicred/black Air Jordan 1 colorway, while the Celtics shoe throws white, black and green onto the iconic sneaker, giving it a look that back in 86, would haveseem sacreligious to many basketball fans. This pack will be available as a limited release on July 1st and can be pre-ordered now at Osneaker.

im coppin for sure , i need another pair with out the strap . and the celtics colorway is realy nice aswell . two good shoes in a pack . almost better then theold love new loves !!!!!!

What's the difference with this pair of Blk/red 1's than the straps (besides the strap itself?)

That's a bad pic of them, I'm sure it'll look better in person. As long as the quality is on point, I will cop them. Like I've always said,these > BMP pack

Back
Top Bottom