Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

My pack is still ds apart from tryin em on for a minute or two. They are tight but they seem more comfy than my military mids. Thng is tho the black part ofthe toe looks like wet paper. It's all wrinkled up and basically just UGH. Hopefully it won't keep bothering me though, which it will

all these people talking about the love on the boston packs, and i have been trying to flip my boston colorways for the past 3 weeks. About to return mine thisweekend if i cant get any suiters, get at me if any of yall looking for them.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Didn't bother trying them on huh...than how would you know?

I owned both 2001 blk/red and DMP blk/red....both very much the same.
the tongue IMO feels different, it isn't as soft....

and of course the lack of a red nubuck swoosh...i'm SOOOOOO tempted to take my low phats and my dmp 1s s to a shoe cobbler and asking him to remove thenubuck swoosh off of my lows and swap them up with the highs.....

well i still got like three pack manage to get them for 150 each all size 11. message me for pics I'll sell each pack for 175 obo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^Didn't bother trying them on huh...than how would you know?

I owned both 2001 blk/red and DMP blk/red....both very much the same.
the tongue IMO feels different, it isn't as soft....

and of course the lack of a red nubuck swoosh...i'm SOOOOOO tempted to take my low phats and my dmp 1s s to a shoe cobbler and asking him to remove the nubuck swoosh off of my lows and swap them up with the highs.....
Hell yeah, I'm wearing the DMPs right now. These shoes feel weird, and look kinda funny.

Originally Posted by dejahnw

well i still got like three pack manage to get them for 150 each all size 11. message me for pics I'll sell each pack for 175 obo

can you get a size 12 ???

Black Eagles Vick Jersey with Boston 1's
pimp.gif

i always rock my black and reds
pimp.gif

no complaints over here

quality is good in book also...wore them in rain on sunny days..all that...still look good
havent even cleaned em and the midsole is still white...with some spots of course
I love these shoes

got a pair of the black/reds, traded them instantly once i had them in my hands...terrible quality.....not even mediocre....TERRIBLE.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

got a pair of the black/reds, traded them instantly once i had them in my hands...terrible quality.....not even mediocre....TERRIBLE.
smh.gif

you missed out...shoulda wore them

the quality is terrible! My pair has some leather that looks like wet paper, all wrinkled up and deformed!!!! I havent even worn them yet

they even that bad people need to calm down with all this hating. yall act like they a pair of fusions

Back
Top Bottom