Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack - Chicago vs. Boston

Via Sneaker Files
On April 20th 1986, Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls met with the Boston Celtics in game 2 of the 1986 playoffs. Larry Bird described MJ after the game; "It was God disguised as Michael Jordan", after (Jordan) scored 63 points. Sadly, the Bulls came up short, and lost the game to the Celtics in double overtime. To accommodate this NBA pastime, Jordan Brand will release the Air Jordan 1 60+ Pack.
air-jordan-1-60-pack-chicago-vs-boston.jpg

air-jordan-1-60-pack-chicago-vs-boston-1.jpg

Sure...keep on buying Packs....just dont forget to say goodbye to Future single released Retro's.

Shape + Quality....
tired.gif

One word......STICKIN..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I bought a shirt datt goes wit dose 1's yestaday...
2483c40a23a3261540f8c9c4b5040891.gif

JB keep'em high & don't change it like ya'll did da otha OG 1's datts coming out....
grin.gif

This pack is copped. Hopefully I can split it with someone cuz I wouldnt want the Celtics ones. I despise that team.

Wow! I'm happy they released the Bred 1... i mean, we only got them in 85, 2001, 2008... maybe in 2010 they will release 2 pair of Bred...
indifferent.gif

Anyway, the Celtics are looking good!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

Like the Celtics but I think I'll stick with the 2001 black and reds

No doubt. I just want those Boston joints. How do people who bought the "strap" Retro I's feel about this pack?

I LOVE BOTH OF THEM AND

I THINK IT'S A GREAT TRIBUTE

TO A KICK !@+ GAME AND PERFORMANCE BY THE MAN...................................................PEACE

hmmmmmmmmm ok i'll get it if there high tops (which of course they wont be) eh, i'll get em. just to celebrate that game i saw back in 86 with my mom.good memories.

shape looks funky compared to the straps. i might split b.c. i like the straps better

I love the White/greens. Exactly how a non-metallic green I colorway should have been done.

Ok, ....hands on hearts.....

Who can honestly say, if you saw those on ebay, with no knowledge about this pack release & no "Sneakerfiles" tag on them............

wouldn't you think these were fakes?

Damn!! look at the shape of them, they look like bananas!!!!

smh.gif
-I'll stick to my '01 retros for now,thanks!

Jb will make a pack about anything. And you guys keep buying this ******. If jb made a pack of his 2 favorite candybars y'all be buying it....

Back
Top Bottom