AIR JORDAN 1 ALPHA id CONTEST

wow they are VERY limited

I don't have a FC ID do I guess I won't submit, oh well.

and WOW at what the price would be if they were for sale...how much will the Alpha 1's retail for? I thought it was around $125 or something?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Black Toe Alpha 1's... They really limit the iD colors on these...

fb2151e283ccaf8c3486e16e47b73ea3c955c01.jpg

I also went with the black toe's.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I created some earlier. These look good when you keep it simple. Oh yeah, what's the deal on these Alpha 1s anyways. Are these supposed to be some new playable version of the 1s?
Yep. Full length zoom air, different uppers, padded collar. Basically the Air Jordan 1 for today's basketball player. THAT's why I likethese.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Too bad there arent more color options

BP?

This man knows only person i can se making something great out of so little is BP
pimp.gif

They limited the colors so they could find out what color combo's were the most popular. So, say the "black toe Alpha" is mostly created bymembers. That one will win.

They may not even call it that. The shoes that get the most numbers will win. It's not that hard to figure that out. They'll probably raffle the winnerwithout telling anyone and give that member a free pair. Then they sell the shoe and make lots of money. Forget all that, I'm not doing their work forthem. JB is messing with people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

They limited the colors so they could find out what color combo's were the most popular. So, say the "black toe Alpha" is mostly created by members. That one will win.

They may not even call it that. The shoes that get the most numbers will win. It's not that hard to figure that out. They'll probably raffle the winner without telling anyone and give that member a free pair. Then they sell the shoe and make lots of money.
I don't see what the problem with that is. Would you rather them guess on a CW they think would sale, get it wrong and suffer losses...or"ask" the consumers what they want, put that out, and guarantee yourself sales?

Too many of y'all doing all this whining about JB don't have any business savvy. This is smart.

where is the dang link to log in??? i tried to go to flight club, it says i have to log in, but i can't find the link.

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

They limited the colors so they could find out what color combo's were the most popular. So, say the "black toe Alpha" is mostly created by members. That one will win.

They may not even call it that. The shoes that get the most numbers will win. It's not that hard to figure that out. They'll probably raffle the winner without telling anyone and give that member a free pair. Then they sell the shoe and make lots of money.
I don't see what the problem with that is. Would you rather them guess on a CW they think would sale, get it wrong and suffer losses...or "ask" the consumers what they want, put that out, and guarantee yourself sales?

Too many of y'all doing all this whining about JB don't have any business savvy. This is smart.
I'd rather they not hide behind a contest like that. I'd rather they pay the winner and give them a shot at a job or something. Make it aworth while contest, not some cheap trick. What happened to the winner of the 2010's? Did they just get a free pair? Or did they get a shot at a job fortheir efforts? I hope they did but, probably not. I don't know though.

All I'm saying is that JB uses it's customers in every way possible because they know they have a hold on us.

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

this competition will produce some whack colorway
hater. it's impossible to make a truly whack colorway your only options are blue, red, white and black. quit hatin

so there's white, and then there's *gasp* "Alpha" white!

JB really pushed the envelop on giving us an option between 2 whites...

maybe next time we can decide between black and "Omega" black!

the alpha white thing also makes me think about the Camillionaire incident and the post from a few weeks ago (Truth About JB) accusing Jordan of being aracist... like, why does white have to be alpha? Maybe that's just the sociologist in me, though. Haha.

there is like 4 choices of color so doesn't lead to allot of options. Probably every option will be submitted at least once. I mean color options X thedifferent selection areas cant leave that many possible options.

Yea so did anybody win? Mine color design was one of the designs that won but they should have put the username with the design so we could tell which personit was from the many that had the same design.

I got an email at about 3pm est from team Jordan to flight club members about this contest.. It says that the winners are up and that you have to log in to seewho won

Anybody a winner??

Mine may have made the cut as well...if anyone sees winners list with member names, please post it.

Back
Top Bottom