Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Like Rod Stewart sings...some guys have all the luck. :lol:
1571347632290.png

RIP

Last edited:
if this trash is widely available then that should be about the final nail in the coffin. outlet bound

I've been in the game a long time. I know what it is.
its gr enough compared to these (basically) snkrs only releases.

if I have a shot locally, i'll take it. i'm tired of this fill out 15 raffles/snkrs pass in 3 cities only/typical L from snkrs only releases stuff.

Nah based on the launch locators, these are more on the limited side.

Nah based on the launch locators, these are more on the limited side.
I meant for where I live. they're going to release in footlockers/finish lines here so I can deal with that. plus including the raffles and the snkrs release; probably social status and one other store that's as regular as you're going to get in 2019 and for this location.

typicaly its raffles from euro sites, raffles from cities far away from here x snkrs or nothing for down here.

Have to try to create hype.
lol TRY TO CREATE HYPE LOL HOPE YOU GET A PAIR
i always have stock numbers for all the stores out my way just never post them, if you aint in the DFW then it dont matter
811231D2-62B3-4AFB-8B10-654BEE5ED4EA.jpeg

MY DFW FOLKS IF YOU 9.5 AND UNDER JUST PUT IN FOR PARKS FTL I HAVE ALOT OF THE SMALLER SZS ON LOCK
EASY COP!!

po2345 po2345 you should be good

Last edited:
i always have stock numbers for all the stores out my way just never post them, if you aint in the DFW then it dont matter

MY DFW FOLKS IF YOU 9.5 AND UNDER JUST PUT IN FOR PARKS FTL I HAVE ALOT OF THE SMALLER SZS ON LOCK

Well, ain’t that a...

EASY COP!!

Have no doubt about the stock numbers. It was more in response of how you left it a guessing game for everyone if the numbers were low or not.

EASY COP!!

Parks is 10 mins from me. I'm hoping I can scoop up a sz 10...

This press release only refers to these as the High OG black/Orange, no mention of the SBB name, story or lore at all. So they’ve been unofficially dubbed 3.0s all year, maybe since the mock-up last year, but the signs were there all year, these are just a fall inspired color way, & the perception of them being SBBs & the seemingly limited availability have these going crazy at this point. This thread will be absolutely ridiculous in a few days...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom