Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

No one would give two ****s about these if they weren't named 'Shattered Backboard'. These are ugly as sin. Just because the originals were fire doesn't mean these are.
They aren’t named Shattered Backboard, people are just running with that narrative fam.

I was curious about this “matte finish,” and saw the YouTube fix. Yo... sneaker review/unboxing/tutorial videos are painful to watch ?. It takes 6 Mins to get thru all of the shoutouts, “like and subscribe” BS. They follow the same formula ?

anyway, I hope to hit on the headstarts. I like the glossy look. I was hoping there’d be no hype, but initial reactions change once the drop date comes.

I don't even know the procedure Nike Dallas has for new releases anymore since they stopped their twitter. I assume in-store raffle?

I don't even know the procedure Nike Dallas has for new releases anymore since they stopped their twitter. I assume in-store raffle?

Backdoor a majority, leave the rest for public.
If there is a SNKRS pass, they will notify all their friends and family and co-workers before we know etc.

With how corrupt they are, really wish they would just stop receiving stuff or close tbh. Not fair for the local people who their only option is that store, footlocker etc.

PO

Back
Top Bottom