Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Backdoor a majority, leave the rest for public.
If there is a SNKRS pass, they will notify all their friends and family and co-workers before we know etc.

With how corrupt they are, really wish they would just stop receiving stuff or close tbh. Not fair for the local people who their only option is that store, footlocker etc.

PO

Yikes.

I'm not surprised tho. I rarely ever go there except to return stuff anyway.

jordan-1-black-orange-shattered-backboard-store-list-1.jpg

jordan-1-black-orange-shattered-backboard-store-list-2.jpg

jordan-1-black-orange-shattered-backboard-store-list-3.jpg

jordan-1-black-orange-shattered-backboard-store-list-5.jpg

jordan-1-black-orange-shattered-backboard-store-list-6.jpg

These also on the Nike app as well and the sneakers app. Never really seen this before for a hyped show

Those smaller retailers will most likely have just a single FSR if that.

Can’t go by how many stores are getting them, it comes down to allocation.

True but if you want a pair, you should have no issue, just gotta do the work. People in here acting like a Travis level hype drop lol

Mr Allan's, Villa, DTLR getting these and most are FCFS, these can't be as limited as people think

Means nothing- likely one size run for each store. Makes me wish I was still back in MI, used to clear out certain Mr Alans before people caught on

So are these more limited than the UNC 1's that drop last month or about the same amount?? I won like 3 raffles on those...

I think they're more limited as well. All villa/dtlr locations round my way except for MOA got 1 fsr only of mens and few if any gs. In my area all managers are at a conference .until Wed or Thurs so if they are doing a raffle (probably not) it will be then or fcfs.

Back
Top Bottom