giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

at least if you are gonna oversaturate the 1 give the people what they want, these ain’t that.

Good looking leather and sail midsole, stick to the formula.

Damn. I’m legit disgusted. At this point I’m just a casual JB guy—maybe get 1 or 2 drops per year. I was def anticipating these.

Jesus man....what in the entire **** were they thinking? :smh: :smh: :lol:

Damn. I’m legit disgusted. At this point I’m just a casual JB guy—maybe get 1 or 2 drops per year. I was def anticipating these.

Jesus man....what in the entire **** were they thinking? :smh: :smh: :lol:

I don't have any of the SBBs and I would have tried my best to get these especially when I heard the color layout. Even if they went with a sail midsole, they could have topped it off with a contrasting outsole. The flyleather ruined the entire shoe.

A picture with flash makes these look infinitely worse.

Just got off the phone with Gentry. He told me that there will be a super limited friends and family run of these in premium pigskin leather with orange outsole. Trash bag leather version is the ultra gr run. And he said that specifically Di ck’s was getting hooked up with the most pairs.

Agreed. On foot and when the patent leather isn’t glaring, it’s not bad and you know.... gotta give it to them for throwing a curve ball on a obvious fastball pitch....

Back
Top Bottom