Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

This release is pretty quiet I’m actually going for a pair i see a lot of retailers are getting these Too I’m not saying these gone be easy but if you put in the work we shall eat
It's quiet because people are still pretending to not like them come the 26th everyone and their moms is gonna say "I liked them jawns when the pictures first dropped"

weird my work wifi is banned on finishline. had to enter raffle with my phone data

Can’t wait to see these in hand ?. Going to rock mine right out of the box. If I miss out on the app will have to order from a spot already send me a paypal on them. The honking I should just order them now

Tbh I didn’t like this shoe at all I think a lot of people was in the same boat but the more I see these the more they grow on me & the resale ain’t that bad idk if I should cop early Friday morning or just see if I hit on the app

If these were not called SBB know one would care or cop. But because that Tag SBB is attached to the shoe people are waiting to jump on the hype train Facts good luck to all that are taking that ride

If these were not called SBB know one would care or cop. But because that Tag SBB is attached to the shoe people are waiting to jump on the hype train Facts good luck to all that are taking that ride
not true. ppl say this but there are ppl like me that have been wanting these from the start.
again, they remind me of hufs (dunk sbs) in a way with the weirdness in the details.
I don't really see the hype in the original sbb. they're nice but they're just orange and black sneakers.
the sbb title does nothing for me and I don't understand why they go for so much. they're literally just orange and black Jordan I's. i'm not saying I wouldn't want them to rock if I had the opportunity because I do think they're nice but i'm not going to sit here and say they're anything more than black/orange sneakers.

I hope those turning don't make it harder for those of us that wanted these before the turn...
we need more raffles. i'm not trying to take my usual L from snkrs.

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-gs-575441-028-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-gs-575441-028-4.jpg

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-gs-575441-028-3-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-gs-575441-028-2.jpg

after this, nike should stop with the preyellowed midsoles.
if these could just come with a midsole a shade lighter. I may do that with mine should I get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom