Air Jordan 1 Black/Pale Vanilla-Starfish (SBB 3.0).. October 26th 2019

Nike for the win on men’s and gs but I ended up canceling the gs since the person I was helping was able to get it on her own account. It was her first time trying after years of me convincing her to give online orders a shot. Now I got help her link her VIP accounts to the foot sites

Swooted a 13 64560F02-E84F-463A-BA08-C7730C86B649.png

I know people don’t like to pre order and spend more. But this is why I do it people all upset today they missed. Out. If you think this shoe was hard to get wait until need week when the Jordan 1 fearless drop

0-10? You must be new to SNKRS. Try 4 flipping years and winning once.
I’ve been using the SNKRS app since it came out in 2015,my first air Jordan sneakers I purchased was the flint XIII’s In Feb 1998 at Southgate Mall here in Wisconsin,just walked in and bought em,no hype.i actually kinda feel I have to be one of the rare members on NT that can say they actually bought a numbered Air Jordan sneaker while MJ was playing on the Bulls,it was during his last year,definitely not bragging but hey,how many can actually say that? I’m sure there’s a lot on the board but Just saying,it’s becoming rare to be one of those people and it means WE ARE GETTING OLD! Lol Sorry if I went off topic

No raffle wins and no snkrs win. Hopefully they'll restock or something later.

Between these, the ts6's, the ts1's...missing out and seeing pics sucks. Welp, on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom