Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

im sad i slept on these. didnt think they wud sell like they did. so, i waited. now im gonna end up payin resale, cuz these are the last piece to my asg collection. really liked all 3 colorways from the jump. got the 6s for 147 shipped and just copped the 31s for 125 shipped. so, i guess paying a lil extra for the ones will just balance it all out. dope colorway tho

Last edited:
i want these so bad, and i appreciate the link. but my gut said too good to be tru. so i let them sit. hope theres some success stories from this.

Shady website. Charged me last night. Cancelled my order this morning. Now they got my money.

i want these so bad, and i appreciate the link. but my gut said too good to be tru. so i let them sit. hope theres some success stories from this.

Here are the Take Flight 8's I got from them. There is a number you can call if you have any questions, and it rings to a brick and mortar store, which sounded like a busy footlocker when I called with some questions:
View media item 2477205View media item 2477207
And here's tracking, they're coming from Poland and should be here tomorrow, I'll post pics of the shoe when they arrive:

View media item 2477210

Last edited:
Can somebody with the all-stars check out his pic? Does the stitching around the collar look right? Just want to make sure

Can somebody with the all-stars check out his pic? Does the stitching around the collar look right? Just want to make sure
There's a Legit check thread you can post them on, your going to need to take more photos though.

As someone who's owned these before, they look pretty good from your two pictures but I'm not expert. 

Edit - Here http://niketalk.com/f/7365/nike-price-fake-checks

Last edited:
Yeah I think I was trippin. His pics look good.
not too late man. I ordered this morning and everything is processing as normal. again, I will keep everyone posted. and I used the code. under retail. I'm hoping this all works out

not too late man. I ordered this morning and everything is processing as normal. again, I will keep everyone posted. and I used the code. under retail. I'm hoping this all works out
I ordered multiples fam. One pair arrived today... About to go check on that. I used that code too.

Last edited:
Also, one of the things that had me buggin was the fact that the size 7 was listed under mens sizes. However, all the other Jordan 1 colorways had size 7 listed under grade school.

Also, one of the things that had me buggin was the fact that the size 7 was listed under mens sizes. However, all the other Jordan 1 colorways had size 7 listed under grade school.

idk what to say about that. ive never even seen this site until this week. did u order multiples from here, kicksstore.eu? or other places.

I ordered one the other day.... Ordered two today. I was researching this company pretty hard the past 48 hours mostly by their facebook. They seem very legit especially seeing how they threw that party for the space jam release.... Anyways, just investigated my pair that came in today and everything seems good from the eyeball test. Compared them to several eBay pics. Also compared the lace baggies to those on my royals. Seems good to go. Not 100% sure but hopefully you can provide some more clarity when you get yours @Coach Js.... At worst case I can flip these on eBay and get my money back I always figured lol

I ordered one the other day.... Ordered two today. I was researching this company pretty hard the past 48 hours mostly by their facebook. They seem very legit especially seeing how they threw that party for the space jam release.... Anyways, just investigated my pair that came in today and everything seems good from the eyeball test. Compared them to several eBay pics. Also compared the lace baggies to those on my royals. Seems good to go. Not 100% sure but hopefully you can provide some more clarity when you get yours @Coach Js.... At worst case I can flip these on eBay and get my money back I always figured lol
nice. good news. did u use the code I posted? it worked for me this morning

Back
Top Bottom