Air Jordan 1 Chameleon (All Star) $175 February 19th

You know I did bro... By the way shipping only took 2 days 3 max
dam. thats quik. im glad this is all legit. this will complete my asg collection. really like all 3 of these shoes. im guessing these wont ship til monday tho, since its already after 8 in poland. but, all good. cant believe i got these under retail. almost paid resale lol

dam. thats quik. im glad this is all legit. this will complete my asg collection. really like all 3 of these shoes. im guessing these wont ship til monday tho, since its already after 8 in poland. but, all good. cant believe i got these under retail. almost paid resale lol
I really could use a nice pair for the summer. 

For the H-Town peeps...time to let the sun hit the fade.

Do these fit TTS?

Last edited:

use that website and promo code a few posts up my man. i think the code expires today. they had a full size run tho. and, dude above us days it only takes a few days to travel. hook urself up man.

use code summerkicks

my total with shipping was $165.50

order is currently being processed. i will keep the forum posted on how this works out.

Glad y'all were able to use the code. When I ordered, they were exempt from any discount codes. Just glad I got my pair. Sexy as hell, happy these weren't hypebeasted.

Glad y'all were able to use the code. When I ordered, they were exempt from any discount codes. Just glad I got my pair. Sexy as hell, happy these weren't hypebeasted.
I asked em on IG if they still had my sz b4 even ordered they said yeah so should b good. And at discount thanks a bunch!

u started a trend bruh. im reppin all ur posts. and i just tried the code and was shocked it worked. i cant wait to see them in person. the other two asg shoes are mad sexy in hand as well

sooo, i pulled the trigger, i think. ordered but havent got my paypal email yet to confirm. but, the website sent me an email confirming. how long did they take to process payment?? i kno, im impatient lol

I did pay-after-delivery on paypal (pimp setup if you haven't tried it yet), so funds won't come out until July 7. Happy y'all got to eat. Might have to cop the Seahawk 6's off them, too, especially with that code. Appreciate the reps. Anything to help out fellow sneakerheads.

I did pay-after-delivery on paypal (pimp setup if you haven't tried it yet), so funds won't come out until July 7. Happy y'all got to eat. Might have to cop the Seahawk 6's off them, too, especially with that code. Appreciate the reps. Anything to help out fellow sneakerheads.
Pay after?!?!?!? dam bro, u kno it all. ill look into that. for this one tho, funds are gone already lol. but, u guys who received already have eased my mind. thx. and, maybe i read it wrong. but, that code might end tonight....just a heads up. im gucci wit these tho

Do these fit TTS?

.5 size up for me. I'm a 10 in every other model J's. The 1, 3, 4, 8 and 10, I have to size up to 10.5. #teamwidefooter.

.5 size up for me. I'm a 10 in every other model J's. The 1, 3, 4, 8 and 10, I have to size up to 10.5. #teamwidefooter.
i know some ppl do, but im always a 10. its easy for me lol. the only thing a lil tight so far is 16s. but, i still get 10.

Don't know bout chall pairs... but my all star pairs is mad comfy! Soles feel way better than my 17 Royals[emoji]128076[/emoji]

^ just wait till they are fully broken in
It seems like the leather on my pair gets softer after each wear

UPS has picked up my order from kisksstore.eu. waiting for a deliver date to be posted. getting excited to have these in hand. Still many sizes on their website.

Last edited:
You know I did bro... By the way shipping only took 2 days 3 max

u were spot on. ordered friday. ups got them today and they shud be here wednesday. thats pretty quik. way faster than nike and these are in poland lol.

u were spot on. ordered friday. ups got them today and they shud be here wednesday. thats pretty quik. way faster than nike and these are in poland lol.
Yeah I respect how they get them sent out quick. Definitely a new spot I plan to do future business with.

Back
Top Bottom