Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

SNKRS order finally shipped and was upgraded to 2 day shipping for free like they normally do on all my orders. It still says they’re arriving in 4 business days though.

I’m hoping to hit on this drop in 30 minutes!!
It will probably be botted to death since it’s Shopify.

Smaller sizes have been booming the last 1-2 years. Asia has had a boom in sneakers and they are usually smaller sizes.

Used to be able to pick up shoes for my girl on discount they’d sit so long. now they FLY
I remember bred toes in gs sizes sitting. They allowed customers to buy up to 3. I thought I didn't need em other than the 5.5Y for my girl and my personal size 9. Man, I should've went back multiple times in the day and loaded up on em since no one was scooping back then. Hindsight right..

Lately i've noticed the bigger sizes on 1's have gone up or are at the same price range as the smaller sizes now(or at least around the 9.5-10 range)
It used to be that sizes 10.5 and up on 1's were always cheaper on the resale market and usually easier to grab for the most part
Now all sizes go for about the same price now except for the money sizes(7.5-9)
What the heck is going on?
I thought it was only for the recent releases
But seems like all the past 1's everything has gone up crazy especially bigger sizes
My size 10 which is normally not the hardest to grab compared to like a 9.5 or smaller considering they usually produce more i've been struggling to grab lately
Maybe it was just on this release
But i'm thinking it's gonna get alot tougher in the future to grab any decent 1's
noticed this as well

now, literally EVERYONE and their mom is buying 1's

so glad the best Air Jordan releases over the past couple of have been easier to buy...fire red V's, black/cement IV's, infrared VI's, concord XI's...black/red XI's were a bit tougher but not anywhere close to this level

I remember bred toes in gs sizes sitting. They allowed customers to buy up to 3. I thought I didn't need em other than the 5.5Y for my girl and my personal size 9. Man, I should've went back multiple times in the day and loaded up on em since no one was scooping back then. Hindsight right..

I remember waiting at Dr jays in Brooklyn, all men sizes sold out and all they was left were GS. Everyone left the line, I stay and swooped up a few pairs lol.

Same thing happen with jimmy jazz

I remember waiting at Dr jays in Brooklyn, all men sizes sold out and all they was left were GS. Everyone left the line, I stay and swooped up a few pairs lol.

Same thing happen with jimmy jazz
Smart man. GS is seriously the new money sizes. Royal toe gs sizes going for as much as the men even though it's 40 cheaper than men's

Be cautious ordering from Shoe palace. I tried to order a pair of shoes on there and every time it would give me an error message. So I tried multiple times. After multiple attempts, I finally got a confirm order number. Two days later I got 5 confirmation email for 5 pairs of shoes. What?!?!! I tried to contact them via phone and email. No response! So I contacted UPS to return to sender. Contact my credit card company and I have to give them till June 1st to put in a dispute for a refund. The other kicker is shoe palace has a restocking fee. Since mine is the limit per one that would be a 15 dollar charge. How is that even fair?! Boycotting Shoe palace from here on out.
fool, flip them for profit. whats the issue

Just opened my Snipes pair. Says 11 on the box but they’re actually 11.5. No biggie since I can fit both sizes ok but this has never happened to me before lol.

Got all my pairs in. Two of them I paid resell from StockX and one retail pair from the SNKRS app. I hoped that we would have the black/red toe color blocking, but they are very nice in person.
20200522_174544.jpg

My boy told me that a bunch of Shoe Palace stores opened up here in the SouthBay yesterday. He was able to grabbed 6 pairs on a couple of locations by just keep standing back in line.

My boy told me that a bunch of Shoe Palace stores opened up here in the SouthBay yesterday. He was able to grabbed 6 pairs on a couple of locations by just keep standing back in line.
Damn, everything still closed here in SoCal! Tell your boy to hook it up with a sz 9 lol

Back
Top Bottom