Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Here yinz go, Ill remove the bar laced pics & partially cleanse the palate, still going royal though..fight me... :lol:
15902714546567546556253683871357.jpg

Had time to spare so figured might as well see whats up with the blue.
When I actually get to break these out, Ill have the black laces in.

Last edited:
I’ve been on a hunt for a 9.5 / 10 and can’t find any for less than 300 after tax and ship that’s crazy. Congrats to everyone with pairs!

Anyone noticed the difference on the labels of their pairs. One from Nike and the other from shopwss.com. 20200525_182513.jpg
Yeah, I got a couple pairs from FTL and they have either box you posted (same Shoe size but different fonts). FNL pair had the thicker font. Eastbay pair had the thinner font. I’m assuming it depends on the factory it came from: I could be wrong though.

Yeah, I got a couple pairs from FTL and they have either box you posted (same Shoe size but different fonts). FNL pair had the thicker font. Eastbay pair had the thinner font. I’m assuming it depends on the factory it came from: I could be wrong though.
That's good to know that other places have the lighter font as well. I've never hit on a Jordan one from those other sites so I had nothing to compare to.

skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 any update on your May 9th Snipes order? Still got nothing over here. I dont think Im getting them at this point. Kinda sucks cuz it was a gs and mens pair in that order.
skaterplayer808 skaterplayer808 any update on your May 9th Snipes order? Still got nothing over here. I dont think Im getting them at this point. Kinda sucks cuz it was a gs and mens pair in that order.
i got my May 18th Snipes order two days later without a shipping notification.

Back
Top Bottom