Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

They’re back up
0B676083-C29F-44CE-9D0B-B083CAB241E0.png

Back up and got em!

ehhh but I size bigger... gonna try to trade or sell em to get my size.

Apple Watch coming in clutch yet again w/ the “restock” notification. I really need to not wear this thing around the crib so I can save some money. :lol:

I was able to cop on the restock, luckily i was on my phone when i got the alert!

Attachments

• 2D8E0C9F-AD32-4872-B10F-F2627AFD78F1.png
    2D8E0C9F-AD32-4872-B10F-F2627AFD78F1.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 315
Had access and tried for the first few mins at 12 before a meeting, but kept getting errors and Out of Stock notifications, and missed the restocks. Not too worried about these, but SNKRs and Nike both find a way to disappoint me multiple times a week as of late.

Didn't think much of there being a restock so wasn't paying attention but I tried to see if it would go through now and it did but size 14 lmao. Gonna see I can flip it for something before they drop next weekend

Got errors on initial release and was bummed as this is a pair I’ve been excited about for a while now.

Didn’t get any kind of restock notification, but my homie sent me a late W screen and to keep trying as sizes were popping up. Managed to get through on my 13 at that point :nthat:

595BFE45-E421-4D66-A070-FD6840978F5B.png

Good grief these are already all over eBay. I hope resellers lose there asses on these and the purples.

That restock came in clutch. I heard on reddit that it was pretty much a fsr on that restock. By the time I saw it, I only saw 10 (and oddly enough, 9.5 shortly after) and up. I tried for 10 since that was closest to my actual size, but got oos message. Had to go 10.5 and hopefully can just size swap and add a few to my actual size.

Back
Top Bottom