Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

It's luck...there isn't a specified method otherwise we'd all be doing it every time. I just would add to cart randomly, either after 10 seconds, 30 seconds, or the full 2 minutes. One of the times it just went through.

I think the only OG 1 highs that haven't really been a hard cop or soared in retail are the ones with a red variant, think Gym Red or the bloodlines.

AJ1_01.jpg

?

You can also add the Sports Illustrated and all Blue 1’s to that list as well.

Man you guys either haven't been buying OG 1s for that long or you forgot all the releases that sat and still haven't gone up much in price (relative to the respective time they released)-Gatorade pack, Perforateds, Lettermans, etc. etc.

Just received shipping confirmation from Shiekh raffle win. For anyone that purchased from them keep an eye out.

I think it kinda help manual users that the dropped ran for hours into the AM. Mr. Scorpio and a lot of NTers was on the site damn near all day. I took a break went out for boba then came back on it on 9pm then started hitting multiples at like 12-3am.

i was adding to cart for 30min, is that enough persistance? lol

I guess i was lacking in luck
Sometimes 30min is enough. THIS time it was more like 8-12 hours!! Then another 4hrs to check out. I’m convinced SP didn’t sell a single pair until 16hrs after release-no cap

Sometimes 30min is enough. THIS time it was more like 8-12 hours!! Then another 4hrs to check out. I’m convinced SP didn’t sell a single pair until 16hrs after release-no cap
8-12 hrs is wild lol

i was already burnt out from the wait time on all the footsites lol

I think it kinda help manual users that the dropped ran for hours into the AM. Mr. Scorpio and a lot of NTers was on the site damn near all day. I took a break went out for boba then came back on it on 9pm then started hitting multiples at like 12-3am.
people are crazy spending that much time trying to cop. like i got **** to do today then sit on a computer clicking add to cart for 5hrs lmao

people are crazy spending that much time trying to cop. like i got **** to do today then sit on a computer clicking add to cart for 5hrs lmao
:lol: No one does that. You do other things. Let the timer run a few times while watching a couple of eps of Ozark ....try for a few minutes while the grill heats up...I ran a 5K and tried during cool down in my backyard. You can tell that no one is copping by occasionally monitoring NT and Twitter. Nobody was talking about hitting on SP all day so you know they have stock. It literally didn’t start poppin’ til around 9 or 10pm 🤷🏾‍♂️

Both pairs shipped from SP. 1 pair i didn't get a confirmation email or the confirmation oage didn't download. 2nd pair went thru smooth but no confirmation email ......its weird but I agree that you hit after a certain time frame . 2nd time I try after 12am and hit twice like this. I also notice they have a window when they start hitting on that site . Once they start getting access it gets easier . Maybe its their way of getting customers to their site and build hype for them idk 🤷🏾‍♀️

Shoe palace site is trash
You can never cop right when it releases
It's always hours after
But i will admit when you do hit it's a good feeling
Only good thing about SP is you have a shot later during the day after everyone else sells out
It's trash when you strikeout
It's a fair system when you hit :lol:
I've had my fair share of luck on SP plus they don't charge me any taxes
Plus i think i've only had like one order cancelled and it was on a restock

The method on SP is not sitting there trying constantly
You gotta get on here or twitter and wait to see if folks get in then start trying
Some pairs might get sold here and there but usually they will open the gates and then that's when you start going hard on the timer lol

The method on SP is not sitting there trying constantly
You gotta get on here or twitter and wait to see if folks get in then start trying
Some pairs might get sold here and there but usually they will open the gates and then that's when you start going hard on the timer lol

Thats just part of the grind with SP ...defeating the the timer and check out process is a whole other war smh ......

Back
Top Bottom