Air Jordan 1 Hi OG "Celtic" QS - Q1 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine sent me a pic of these. They are supposedly one of the testing models of the celtics. In the background is also soon to be released shoes.
d8241a60_image.jpeg

Idk if this is legit or not but i was provided with these details also.

The shoe is expected sometime between All Star Weekend and the Easter Holiday.

Product Number: 555088-079 

Price: $150.00

Last edited:
copped, but how many damn Celtic 1s do we need? this is the 4th Celtic 1 to be released (DMP Celtics, Jordan 1 Phat Celtics, OG Celtics, and now these) :rolleyes

move onto another damn team already

copped, but how many damn Celtic 1s do we need? this is the 4th Celtic 1 to be released (DMP Celtics, Jordan 1 Phat Celtics, OG Celtics, and now these) :rolleyes

you want them to do dusty teams now??
Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

They're alright. OG colorblocking can make any color + black look nice but I'm not a fan of green.

I agree about them over doing the 1's in Celtics green but we def need more green Jordans

A friend of mine sent me a pic of these. They are supposedly one of the testing models of the celtics. In the background is also soon to be released shoes.
d8241a60_image.jpeg

Idk if this is legit or not but i was provided with these details also.

The shoe is expected sometime between All Star Weekend and the Easter Holiday.

Product Number: 555088-079 

Price: $150.00
10 more dollars for what.... for it looking better?

I mean the celtics do get some love after jordan cooked them in that game where he scored 55+ points or somewhere in that field.. :nerd:

Well just to be fair the other OG Celtics are known best as SVSM or Clover

Expect a few more 1's to get the OG treatment. And supposedly they will come with a card. Not a retro card that we want so bad but a card showing MJ's best moments in the 1's

Was kinda excited thinking about the colorway, but the green doesn't look great to me. I'll pass. The only Celtics colorway is the DMP pack.

Hmm. Will probably get these for the Larry bird vs Jordan rivalry nostalgia/homage at least for sure (having nintendo flashbacks). Plus for me these would fill the void of unfortunatley not copping ray Allen 13s. These could have easily been an OG cw in 1985. Just like the Knicks. These>>Knicks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom