Air Jordan 1 HIGH ‘85 "Neutral Grey" - Early 2021

Looks exactly the same as the black/red pair, which is atrocious. Those hoping that the leaked photos are not representative of the final product are likely in for a big letdown.

I think they got the midsole right on the ‘85 mold, with the slight inward curve under the swoosh. Leather is also nice but the overall shape, particularly the toe box is way off.

Still in.
Damn bro I know how it is to not have the strength to pass or settle for something that’s less than ideal, but this ending to this post was anticlimactic :lol:
nah bruh that’s probably even worse tbh

People who are passing? Stop coming in here to complain... Just keep it moving, nobody wanna hear it
No I completely understand bashing it and making points as to why it sucks. For one we here at NT are like a perpetual focus group for Nike. And some of the most passionate Jordan/Jordan shoes fans on the planet. A relentless complainer to me is someone who cares a lot about what they’re complaining about. I never get tired of the complaining. Ever. I do get tired of the complaining ABOUT complaining though.
No. Complaining yet buying is the worst.
I agree. And yet I’ve done just that because I realized it was the best I was going to get and I’m getting old. I settled. But there are certain things I will never settle for.
Complaining about people complaining is the worst.
Gone and drop the 🎤 :lol:

No I completely understand bashing it and making points as to why it sucks. For one we here at NT are like a perpetual focus group for Nike. And some of the most passionate Jordan/Jordan shoes fans on the planet. A relentless complainer to me is someone who cares a lot about what they’re complaining about. I never get tired of the complaining. Ever. I do get tired of the complaining ABOUT complaining though.

I agree. And yet I’ve done just that because I realized it was the best I was going to get and I’m getting old. I settled. But there are certain things I will never settle for.

Gone and drop the 🎤 :lol:

🔥🔥🔥

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour You can learn a lot from this guy right here!

The toe is not ideal, I agree. Still coppin.
4BB56DB4-1BFF-41D1-A019-3520FDCF54CA.jpeg

I’ll cop when they get it like this. Otherwise I’ll buy and let someone else have them. 😎

Back
Top Bottom