Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Champs will NOT be getting them.

Apparently there are major quality issues with them.

Just please don't be as hard to get as the Royals.....

Last edited:
MY NT So Cal friends:

Any word on locations getting them over here? Im willing to drive to OC, LA, and more to get my pair. Really trying to stay away from raffles. Let me know. 

Looks to be more available but just because a store had 7 pairs of royals but 10 bt makes it that much easier to get! Come on guys it's only 3 more pairs like that makes a big difference

Quality issues? Well, I hope they caught all of the poor quality pairs. Not paying $140 + tax for a pair that looks like it was put together by blind folk.

Originally Posted by Jayz  

Wouldn't that mean that Footlocker/eastbay/foot action pairs have quality issues on them as well?

MY NT So Cal friends:

Any word on locations getting them over here? Im willing to drive to OC, LA, and more to get my pair. Really trying to stay away from raffles. Let me know. 
So far all im hearing are raffles couple botiques are not getting that usually get item in low numbers, looks like they will be limited do to production issues. Ironically sounding something similar to the royals smh!!

So far all im hearing are raffles couple botiques are not getting that usually get item in low numbers, looks like they will be limited do to production issues. Ironically sounding something similar to the royals smh!!
Such a bummer! I called some of the boutiques around our area too, and no luck. Making me mad! There has to be a come up spot somewhere. Going to keep looking.

Such a bummer! I called some of the boutiques around our area too, and no luck. Making me mad! There has to be a come up spot somewhere. Going to keep looking.
I don't know if you heard of Authentix's Sneaker spot in Claremont but they had the royals they did a raffle for them though, other than that I don't know of any other spots bro, shoe palace may do a FcFs but maybe very limited

looks like a production crunch limited these....word is a bunch got scrapped because of a quality issue 

I don't know if you heard of Authentix's Sneaker spot in Claremont but they had the royals they did a raffle for them though, other than that I don't know of any other spots bro, shoe palace may do a FcFs but maybe very limited
Yes, I am aware of Authentix. I'll give them a call. They make you buy $40 in Jordan merchandise when you want to buy an retros, but I guess its better than paying reseller price. Which shoe palace is doing fcfs?

Retail or bust for me. Not playing this "must have them, pay double retail" game JB wants us all to play.

Yah but more foot locker locations are getting them.

It looks like they simply shifted allocations

Last edited:
yep, just as expected. Turning into the royals thread all over again. De ja vu. Of course there will probably be more than royals, but thats not saying much. And once again, dudes talking about easy cop have disappeared.

Good luck.

yep, just as expected. Turning into the royals thread all over again. De ja vu. Of course there will probably be more than royals, but thats not saying much. And once again, dudes talking about easy cop have disappeared.

Good luck.
some dudes in here be clownin.

I heard in the Royals and WCIII threads "25,000 pairs thats basically GR. Easy cop" :smh:

That comes out to be 500 pairs a state and the royals were sold worldwide so more like 300 pairs a state

Yes, I am aware of Authentix. I'll give them a call. They make you buy $40 in Jordan merchandise when you want to buy an retros, but I guess its better than paying reseller price. Which shoe palace is doing fcfs?
Im not sure I will be making some calls tomorrow so if I find something out I will let you know bro

Back
Top Bottom