Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Well credit to both sides lol those who said it was a wider release it "WAS" until last minute tweets that shut that down and to those who prepared for a limited release it "IS" do to last minute production or product management (Raised eyebrows @ NIKE) issues. All in all this will be interesting!!!!! im not gonna lie I may have to do a Miguel drop kick to get me a pair come May 25th lmao!!!!

KCMO, you have some explaining to do bruh 
laugh.gif
. What happened to those alleged huge quantities?

Last edited:
I spoke to my source in Footlocker Australia. Was told for the entire country we are recieving approx 200 pair's!! Alot less than royals, alot less!! No, these are not going to be easy to get. Well as far as living in my country goes. SMH. These are in my top 3 1's ever, i need them....

Haven't been in this thread long enough to see all the people talking bout this being an easy cop.. always thought they were gonna be a limited release.

Already paid an RSVP sniper for my local NT. God I miss Chronos 
mean.gif

^no he dont. Anyone posting info on availablity should have a "use at your own risk" attached to it. Nobody should be basing their coppability on what some guy says on NT. What he says is going to be easy might be what he's seeing in his area. KCMO isnt batting a .1000. Hope for .500.

Its like people asking if shoes are TTS or should i go .5 size up. How would anyone know? Our feet dont come in the same mold.

Haven't been in this thread long enough to see all the people talking bout this being an easy cop.. always thought they were gonna be a limited release.

Already paid an RSVP sniper for my local NT. God I miss Chronos :smh:

Where did Chronos go anyway? Kinda fell off the map when Nike changed up their Tweets for RSVPs.

Where did Chronos go anyway? Kinda fell off the map when Nike changed up their Tweets for RSVPs.
He said he had figured it out. He did the Grapes if I remember correctly.

Since then, nothing. The free RSVPs were much appreciated. 

flip flopped? :lol:
maybe the noobs flip flopped but pretty sure most of us knew these would be limited.

:lol: Good point.

Still waiting for KCMO though.. Think he is busy working right now but he did say not to bother preordering. Want to hear his news/insight

Screw this, im trying online this time hoping the 88's take some of the ppls attention instead. having one size 12 in my store and my mates sleeping over night for them means not worth wasting my time. Goodluck to all that cop. These will be a prized cop if your succesful my friends.

Well i keep checking up champs twitter and every answer they give is they will be available the 25th 8 am and in select stores. So whos droppin the fake bombs.

Damn, so what are you guys thinking? I say because of the restock these won't be THAT sought after. Hopefully all who want can cop their pairs.

About to meetup with Mark tomorrow and drop off his pair :smile:

So glad I got a pair early from Miami this past weekend.

We're did you get your pair again? ohh that's right Miami.... You say it everytime u post, lol just busting your balls a little.

Appreciate the info and the pics tho! You got lucky man, they look dope. How is the leather? I hope it's better than the quality on other 1's released this year.

Retail or bust for me. Not playing this "must have them, pay double retail" game JB wants us all to play.

JB doesn't want you to pay double, if they did they would just raise the price. Resellers and hype made this game, not JB.

Damn, so what are you guys thinking? I say because of the restock these won't be THAT sought after. Hopefully all who want can cop their pairs.

About to meetup with Mark tomorrow and drop off his pair :smile:

These will be just as hard, restock or not. Anybody that loves 1's needs these shoes and doesn't care about the restock. All the restock is gonna do is be a consolation prize for missing these, if you really wanted them and your fast enough to cop something from the restock page.

I'm starting to believe that Nike in fact did pull some pairs from stores. i went to Undftd La Brea today and asked one of the workers there if they were getting them. He said the same thing about Nike pulling them. He also said one of his buddies who works in St. Alfred in Chi is saying the same thing. If this is true, I hope Nike at least releases more in the future to stores that don't get them for the initial release.

Yeah, the Royals were a real upset, I had mines on pre order from Osneaker and they didn't come through.So beware from these spots claiming they will do a pre order. although Osneaker is a legit site, they never got their shipment i got a refund.

Last edited:
Yep, limited is limited. There should be no questioning that by now. What I want to know is why the hell Nike keeps running into what they are calling "production issues" for every cot damn OG CW of these 1s? Why couldn't they just produce them the same exact way they produced those crappy clover 1s. There are still a good amount of stores on the foot action launch locator getting these, that were not a part of the Royals release.

Yep, limited is limited. There should be no questioning that by now. What I want to know is why the hell Nike keeps running into what they are calling "production issues" for every cot damn OG CW of these 1s? Why couldn't they just produce them the same exact way they produced those crappy clover 1s. There are still a good amount of stores on the foot action launch locator getting these, that were not a part of the Royals release.

Couldn't agree with this any more. :smh:

Interesting.

Ban is done. But s/o to the mod sdubl on the 1 week suspension in the first place. Good job lad you really nailed it on that one. Surely targeted the right guy. I was quite the nuisance :smh:

Interesting.

Ban is done. But s/o to the mod sdubl on the 1 week suspension in the first place. Good job lad you really nailed it on that one. Surely targeted the right guy. I was quite the nuisance :smh:
Welcome back bro!!!!!! How was life without NT lol?

Last edited:
Interesting.

i would press your luck bro, you dont want to go back to ban camp.

btw i cant wait until saturday to finally cop these. i dont think itll be that much hype on them since everyone else is going for either the 88 3s, Thunders, and the other stuff releasing that day.

Welcome back bro!!!!!! How was life without NT lol?
Haha thanks, saw your support in the other threads fam. At first I was like well damn now I can't post and have my opinion out there. Nor could I respond to messages.

Then I was like.. Well this is actually kind of nice. Started to like it without members like the one below you warning me to watch it before I get another one :rofl:. Like i give a f**k. I know the salty a** member who reported me too. Old mofo.

Don't care tbh. Got my dudes on here who full me in on the important stuff. Enjoyed not being around the salt on here. If they ban me they're only shooting themselves in the foot since I was out helping members left and rigt before last weeks laughable ban.

Actually... GOT BANNED HELPING SOMEONE ELSE OUT HAHAHAHA. Sites completely backwards thinking.. But I'm sure most of you realize that by now.

S/O to those who looked out for me though.

Back
Top Bottom