Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Well, now that Finishline is saying they're no longer getting them.....Saturday just got a hell of a lot more interesting.

Well, now that Finishline is saying they're no longer getting them.....Saturday just got a hell of a lot more interesting.
they did that on the royals too....then poof friday at 10pm they tweeted out they got em

the production on these ran into chinese labor day....they have the sweatshops in over drive with all these releases and increasing production on certain things....if i dont get em for retail ill live...bo jacksons drop sat too...blk grapes in a few weeks..then the agassi's comin back

laney 1 laney v bred 1 and if the lightning iv drops then that will conclude my jb year....

Well credit to both sides lol those who said it was a wider release it "WAS" until last minute tweets that shut that down and to those who prepared for a limited release it "IS" do to last minute production or product management (Raised eyebrows @ NIKE) issues. All in all this will be interesting!!!!! im not gonna lie I may have to do a Miguel drop kick to get me a pair come May 25th lmao!!!!
LOL!
I can picture it now

Couldn't agree with this any more. :smh:
I'm pretty sure the clovers were also limited. It just had next to no demand. You could pick them up at HoH State Street the next day and still likely get your chance. That NEVER happens

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the clovers were also limited. It just had next to no demand. You could pick them up at HoH State Street the next day and still likely get your chance. That NEVER happens
Yeh they were limited. I think that term can still mean different amounts. I mean we got clovers in the bucket loads down here and that NEVER happens with limited releases. But i get what ya saying totally. GL to all. Imma just rely on my connects in states where is no demand to come through for me instead of camping over night in my town

then the agassi's comin back

HOLD UP.

Are you talking the air tech challenge II? Hot Lava and the Tart/Clay Blues? For real? I had no idea. Brings back memories. I use to tear up the courts in So. Calif back in junior high and high school. These mean as much to me as any pair of Jordans. Any release date info?

HOLD UP.

Are you talking the air tech challenge II? Hot Lava and the Tart/Clay Blues? For real? I had no idea. Brings back memories. I use to tear up the courts in So. Calif back in junior high and high school. These mean as much to me as any pair of Jordans. Any release date info?
yeah man thats why they reconciled with agaassi a few weeks back to relaunch them with his stamp...hes suppose do a couple viral spots for em heard aug/sept dont know what colorways yet...but thats on my list 

I wonder if they will do an OG treatment AJKO I need one of those in my collection

they did that on the royals too....then poof friday at 10pm they tweeted out they got em

the production on these ran into chinese labor day....they have the sweatshops in over drive with all these releases and increasing production on certain things....if i dont get em for retail ill live...bo jacksons drop sat too...blk grapes in a few weeks..then the agassi's comin back

laney 1 laney v bred 1 and if the lightning iv drops then that will conclude my jb year....
:nerd:
Link? I have been looking for those for a minute. I'll pass on a few Js to grab the OG colorways

assuming we are talking about the IIs.

yeah man thats why they reconciled with agaassi a few weeks back to relaunch them with his stamp...hes suppose do a couple viral spots for em heard aug/sept dont know what colorways yet...but thats on my list 
I just googled that. You are right. He was wearing the Lava ATC IIs. I hope those drop!

No mention if the ATCs are coming back or if they are making new shoes but he was spotted rocking them

Last edited:

Thank you sir. Its funny. I;ve been looking on ebay for the past month, but never pulled the trigger since pairs were average looking, and everyone wanted at least $250. I hope they bring some of the polos back too. I dont care. I'll wear them flashy shirts with pride.

Waits for ndc to tweet the same thing fnl did 
nerd.gif

I'm gonna do a sneaker RSVP service but my size is sold out. All my retro 1's are a little roomy but idk weather to go up a size or down a size. I'm normally an 8.5 and I've even thought to myself before I should probably go down a size so they crease less. Knowing everyone's feet are different, I'm not asking what I should do, but does anyone buy a size down on these? If so how do they fit?

I spoke to my source in Footlocker Australia. Was told for the entire country we are recieving approx 200 pair's!! Alot less than royals, alot less!! No, these are not going to be easy to get. Well as far as living in my country goes. SMH. These are in my top 3 1's ever, i need them....

Australia? The same country that reportedly got 7-10k Royals? If that is true I am glad I preordered. Thats where I would've gone if I striked out!

Last edited:
Yeah it was a big deal at the end of last week when they announced Andre signed back with Nike. They didn't even have to announce what was to come lol, we alllll knew. Everyone's after them it looks like haha. Very cool.

Look Nike/JB.... I don't know when you started giving 2 ***** about quality in the first place, but every time you are supposed to give us our god damn NA OG colorway 1s whatever the hell the quality problem you all of a sudden notice is, You can shove it up your ***. I'll take these with a swoosh facing the wrong damn way for all I care.

Pretty sure they are holding back for a restock.

The only thing difficult about getting the royals was waiting in line 2hours and not winning any raffles. Way more stores are getting these so it should not be as hard. These will have a restock most likely and seems like you can compare them to the celtics in terms of pairs available

Pretty sure they are holding back for a restock.

The only thing difficult about getting the royals was waiting in line 2hours and not winning any raffles. Way more stores are getting these so it should not be as hard. These will have a restock most likely and seems like you can compare them to the celtics in terms of pairs available

I was waiting for someone to mention restocks. Very hilarious.

Just like the restock talk with royals. Restocks are basically useless, especially for 1's.

Australia? The same country that reportedly got 7-10k Royals? If that is true I am glad I preordered. Thats where I would've gone if I striked out!
yeh i dunno if we got 7-10k of Royals. Maybe 2k. Not sure cant say a figure but that seems high, like grape 5's number high! Or more!!

Iv confirmed 100% we are only getting 200 pairs nationwide (footlocker) so add nike stores and kickz 101 and probaly getting 600ish. Which you all know is nothing. I seriously cant make sense of this all, why would we get so many royals and not as many these if the numbers are the same and the royals sold out straight away. I found a pair in size 13. (im sz12) lurcking in the back of one of my local shops i almost fell over. I found out later they were holding it for a stafff member who never bought em. I was gonna buy them just as trade bait but didnt, i totally regret now cos that woulda been perfect trade bait for these ones.
And how many pics do u see MJ wearing royals? Hardly any if any, Black toes, all over the joint. These being a proper OG CW makes me mad. Real mad. What can ya do.
I was stressing, immma just chill, wait for my hookups to come through if they dont well, i guess i dont get em

Last edited:
So I spoke with a lady at finishline that said they still had them in their system to release on Saturday at 8AM online, they playing games. She said they have about 800 pairs that is showing for release. 800 is not a lot but its better than none. Keep your eyes posted on FNL. I think they will release them.

So I spoke with a lady at finishline that said they still had them in their system to release on Saturday at 8AM online, they playing games. She said they have about 800 pairs that is showing for release. 800 is not a lot but its better than none. Keep your eyes posted on FNL. I think they will release them.

800 sounds solid. You were able to get all of that info on the phone?

Back
Top Bottom