Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Easy cop from NDC europe..Not even fun 
tired.gif

Must be nice

Welp i just got to HOH Northline, 3rd in line but these dudes are waiting for the Kobe's. so we'll see. I know the HOH galleria was getting them. If anyone can assure me they're going to have them here?

Man to hell with Backpack jimmy emailing me talking bout I forgot something

Last edited:
i think the sizes are ping ponging because of US/non EU buyers getting their orders cancelled.

Hows this......i was 5th in line. Copped. But the first three ppl where international students. 1 wearing yeezys his 2 friends in sandles!! I knew straight up. HYPEBEASTS!! They got 3 pairs, went next door too niketown and my mate told em to get lost. He even said how much u gonna try reselling them footlocker ones and they admitted to reselling!! My whole sneaker crew is going to the 11 low and grape camp out overnight to make sure they see our presence. We aint happy. These kids stole all the cav 4's when they dropped and we found there names, lets just say. Imtimidation will be brought in full force!! Death to the resellers! **** heads are going down

you're sneaker crew? :rofl:

Is this real life, "sneaker crews" and all of this tomfoolery for a pair of kicks ? Retail/online or bust for me. If successful this will be my first Jordan purchase since the Aqua VIII's in 07.

Back
Top Bottom