Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i got hacked.
laugh.gif
,nice try

Last edited:
WOW just WOW! How did you manage to get three while most of us are struggling just to obtain one. Is there a schooling for this? Please enroll me. Congrats fam!

damn...finally added a pair in my cart on eastbay after almost 1 hour, hit checkout button, now 3hr and 17min wait....haha, this is hilarious :rofl:

Last edited:
Well, going to go to the audio shop today and install these subs on my 350z. Hopefully that makes me less salty :/. Not paying rape for AJ1s.

Its an easy cop for us in the uk/eu, but when you guys say 'easy cop' im sure you mean you got lucky, either way props to all those who bagged a pair !

Yeah seems like these may be as bad as the royals...FTL, EB, FA still saying "items are currently in other carts" so I guess that means there is still a glimmer of hope through those sites but to be honest I don't get how you can ever cop a pair on their its virtually impossible!

FNL backdoor worked flawlessly. Tried to check out with CC, error message. Used the GCs I had an checked out no problems.

WOW just WOW! How did you manage to get three while most of us are struggling just to obtain one. Is there a schooling for this? Please enroll me. Congrats fam!
your obviously asking the wrong person!

I got thru on Eastbay for the first time in a while...but i got an order # with a W in front of it, and it's been a 40 mins with no email conformation, am i ******? i haven't copped from eastbay in a while.

FNL backdoor worked flawlessly. Tried to check out with CC, error message. Used the GCs I had an checked out no problems.
stop trolling....there webmaster fixed that months ago....too funny these dudes try and roll with the old news...
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp. This once again did not work out, really getting tired of being shut out on these releases then having to pay jacked up prices

Is it worth for me to keep trying Champs, FTL, FTA, and eastbay??

Im about to ditch it and go pick up my pair from NT

Back
Top Bottom