Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

no me gusta the new NDC "wait in line" nonsense... oh well trying to comb these NYC streets for these black toes...

This was insane to get but i got em....Eastbay snatched my sz 15 while I was waiting in line....NDC was no luck. So I tried going back on Eastbay and FTA to keep trying and refreshing.....finally got through Eastbay at 7:45 and checked out....for some reason PayPal wasn't working so I went with my DC. Checked out successfully and got my email a few minutes later. I just hope they don't cancel my order. But yeah this was stressful...just glad I hopefully came out on the winners circle

once you get a confirmation e-mail you're pretty much secure.

they usually cancel orders on insufficient funds so make sure you have the $$

congrats on the purchase

Only 5 people in line for these today easy cop for me might go back to get another pair. Not saying these werent limited because I know they were but everyone wanted the kobes who came. Glad it wasnt royals hype for these even tho I was first in line anyway lol. First pair I got they had some **** on the white paint so I switched for a perfectly good pair. Love them now to FNL in the afternoon for my red laces 
happy.gif

ALERT: twitter handle: Eastbay_ship is NOT, I REPEAT NOT OFFICIAL. Looks like someone is trying to mask themselves as eastbay, get your order info and having them cancel it. Just trying to look out for y'all.

Only 5 people in line for these today easy cop for me might go back to get another pair. Not saying these werent limited because I know they were but everyone wanted the kobes who came. Glad it wasnt royals hype for these even tho I was first in line anyway lol. First pair I got they had some **** on the white paint so I switched for a perfectly good pair. Love them now to FNL in the afternoon for my red laces 
happy.gif
sounds like your in Cali...

Finally checked out on Eastbay, 88's were removed from my cart but the black toes stayed.  Nice consolation prize. 

What in the name of Aunt Eileen's cabbageless coleslaw is going on? 

Last edited:
sounds like your in Cali...
Texas. I was shocked too lol. The black toes were limited to only 17 districts so this was the only store in MILES to have them so I came early in scare of what happened with the royals. The kobes were limited too only 12 pairs. 

i give up on Js, i really do. i never imagined a day where its near impossible to cop a shoe i wanted. lol...

No jordans retros really sat on shelves after 2010 except stealh IIIs and cardinal vii's.
Pheonix Suns VIIIs are sitting but I believe that is because the beast were saving funds for this JB restock today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom