Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

2 pairs of these and royals
nthat.gif

If they actually are coming out with "nike air" what is there excuse for not having included it up to this point?

Is this to imply that we will now get all the retros they have been overdoing and abusing with sad design changes yet again in 2k13, but with the proper branding instead?????

If they actually are coming out with "nike air" what is there excuse for not having included it up to this point?

Is this to imply that we will now get all the retros they have been overdoing and abusing with sad design changes yet again in 2k13, but with the proper branding instead?????

Most likely, yes.

:smh:

I'm so looking forward to these, my OLNL Black toes are beginning to show some wear.

Most likely, yes.

mean.gif
welp, consider me not ever re-getting OG colorways from I-VI unless a nike air is slapped on em then.

Most likely, yes.

:smh:

welp, consider me not ever re-getting OG colorways from I-VI unless a nike air is slapped on em then.
On the same boat. No more feeding into JBs trolling. Word to the Chicago 1s.

Back
Top Bottom