Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

If they actually are coming out with "nike air" what is there excuse for not having included it up to this point?

Is this to imply that we will now get all the retros they have been overdoing and abusing with sad design changes yet again in 2k13, but with the proper branding instead?????
Most likely, yes.

mean.gif
welp, consider me not ever re-getting OG colorways from I-VI unless a nike air is slapped on em then.
imma a-hole for copping da chicagos...THESE will be da jewel to cop along with da royals.

Any word on a release date for these? Been wanting these since forever! I've always been a fan of the 1's.

yeah, i'm in it "for the wrong reasons"... ok... :rolleyes :stoneface: :x

guess that's why i wear my pair, and not a damn soul around this town even knows what they are, except me (so i'm not even "breaking necks", LOL)...

who else on this site even would wear OG black toes? i've worn them on special occasions and random sunday nights for no reason at all. i've only seen one other person post a pic wearing OG black toes, and that's the guy who helped me find this pair.

i bought OG black toes, not cuz of their value, or rareness, but simply cuz i prefer the color way over all jordan 1's, and i didn't really like the black tongue on the one retro they did.

mine were virtually DS when i got them, like, 99% stars... if i cared that much about the value, surely i wouldn't wear them at all.

whatever tho, you can save that holier than thou crap for someone else, cuz you know as well as i do, it's nice to know something you spent a good chunk on is gonna hold it's value over time (for various reasons, i'd prolly never sell, but if i ever needed the money badly, or to pass down to my kids one day, etc)...

Last edited:
yeah, i'm in it "for the wrong reasons"... ok... :rolleyes :stoneface: :x
guess that's why i wear my pair, and not a damn soul around this town even knows what they are, except me (so i'm not even "breaking necks", LOL)...
who else on this site even would wear OG black toes? i've worn them on special occasions and random sunday nights for no reason at all. i've only seen one other person post a pic wearing OG black toes, and that's the guy who helped me find this pair.
i bought OG black toes, not cuz of their value, or rareness, but simply cuz i prefer the color way over all jordan 1's, and i didn't really like the black tongue on the one retro they did.
mine were virtually DS when i got them, like, 99% stars... if i cared that much about the value, surely i wouldn't wear them at all.
whatever tho, you can save that holier than thou crap for someone else, cuz you know as well as i do, it's nice to know something you spent a good chunk on is gonna hold it's value over time (for various reasons, i'd prolly never sell, but if i ever needed the money badly, or to pass down to my kids one day, etc)...

I understand your sentiments bro. I rock my 1985 Royals from time to time and too hope to pass them down to my kids someday. The good thing about OG 1s is that they hold their value no matter what. OG 1s are rare to come across so no matter how many times they retro them, it won't affect the demand for the OGs.

Just giving a heads up

NDC Jordan 7 raptors FSR

Looking to post so someone sees it

cop x3 ..... a must for me ... have the chicagos and guccis in the last couple months passed on the knicks had em in front of me.. meh ...

Back
Top Bottom