Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

crazy to see 1s being all the rage these days...as an older head its just odd.

but i know the beasts got on it because of jay(otis video) and kanye (royals)

how do you think shadows will do this year i never been a fan of royals or shadows but im sure that NA will attract ppl not sure as much as royals or these tho, but yea 1s are killing this year i know ima get the celtics NA 

Ahh that's why. I was worry when the Chicagos and Knicks came out and it was a breeze. The royals were a *****. But I got em :smile:

how do you think shadows will do this year i never been a fan of royals or shadows but im sure that NA will attract ppl not sure as much as royals or these tho, but yea 1s are killing this year i know ima get the celtics NA 

those im not sure..they sat in 09 when they released but eventually sold out..i think in this day and age those will go too

I prefer Black toes over Chicagos as well. I would love to get a pair of these, but no way I'm paying resale on them like I had to for the royals.

i don't usually tuck them in like that, i usually let them just sit on top, but given the vintage nature of these, i didn't want any rubbing against that leather collar (although the leather collar on these is diff than all the other 1's, it doesn't chip off like the others for some reason, it's like it's baked on, in fact, that was one of the selling points for me on them, cuz i wanted a pair of '85's to wear, plus black toes are my fav colorway of 1's)...

tucking in still looks better than these kids trying to force bulky shoes and tongues into skinny jeans with tapered bottoms... looks so unnatural...

tongues popped for life! :pimp:

I made my bmp's into hoop shoes. I went thru two pairs of bmp black toes. I am most definitely grabbing these! These are my grails in I's.

You ball in 1s? I can barely run in 1s :lol: your feet must hurt mane :lol:

Chicagos with NA >>> 

Customize these into Chicagos easy

True. Or a tag switch on the 2013 chi's. maybe if I get a beater pair from somewhere I'll experiment with the heel jumpman. I think if you unstitch it and fill it with a similar material it may work.

where is there even a thread or pic of the shadows dropping with NA?

i copped the pair from a few years ago, they hit the sale rack, then i got another 30% off...

Royal's were a headache. Luckily a friend of mines got my pair online and my cousin helped me secure two more. Possibly the worse release I've ever experienced next to the DMP package. I'm hoping the Black Toe's aren't anything like the Royal's.

Royal's were a headache. Luckily a friend of mines got my pair online and my cousin helped me secure two more. Possibly the worse release I've ever experienced next to the DMP package. I'm hoping the Black Toe's aren't anything like the Royal's.

I hope so too but I have a bad feeling it'll be similar to the royals release aka limited

Back
Top Bottom