Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Would trade a pair of black toes for royals in a heart beat. If I end up with 3 by some chance I will definitely be looking to do that.

3 pairs of royals > 3 pairs of black toes tbh

Agreed. I have 2 Royals and 1 Black toes, and I dont even care to grab a 2nd pair of black toes.

That crip life.

I c you on the west coast cuzz :lol:

a buddy of mine told me people camping out at the nba store in this downpour for Saturday :smh:

also well known website should have pairs up soon

PM info? If not, it's cool. I get it.

Forreal .. What up AB5

Last edited:
Thanks

I have a feeling Nike will make the breds more available, since they know people are hyped about Jordan 1s again.

It doesnt matter how available a shoe is... If there are enough people like you out there (peep your sig) either way people will miss out... I like your style though kid keep it up :x

Anybody else get through on hard to get kicks on RSVPs withOUT a bot?I've gotten through on non hyped releases like fire red 5s and bugs 8. Waiting for NTChi to drop their rsvp while at work. NEED 2 pairs of these.

$250 sounds steep right now, but watch that be the starting price after 8:10 am on Saturday
laugh.gif
It will be at least $250, sadly.

JJ told me that there will be a 2 pair limit.. i know this means nothing just putting it out there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom